PDA

View Full Version : psoquest vs psoworl.com

jt
Jul 24, 2003, 03:29 PM
which site is better cause that bunny guy wanted me to make it and i go with psoworld.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-24 13:45 ]</font>

pancakebunny
Jul 24, 2003, 03:31 PM
i think psoquest is wayyyy better, its simpler has a better layout, and its downright pretty.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-24 13:42 ]</font>

jt
Jul 24, 2003, 03:32 PM
thisis off topic but this is the best godzilla character

http://www.godzilla.stopklatka.pl/minyae.htm

LollipopLolita
Jul 24, 2003, 03:40 PM
nope i'm sorry, we are not going to let these kinds of threads go on.

1. we respect other pso sites and we value their prescence on the web and their attempt to help pso players.
2. we are not in competition with other sites and we have never said we are.
3. we as part of the pso community should join together instead of being single islands and enclosed in enimosity.
4. we shall not allow bashing of other pso sites. each webmaster has the right to do as he pleases with his own site. we shall only not allow linking to such sites if said sites had codes. ironically psoquest is one of them.
5. we don't feel we are better than any site. we never claim to be the best. we at psow are here to help the community and provide assistance and create a home like place for the players of psow and that is our main mission, drive and goal.
6. we aren't going to have our members be fevered "pitchers" for our site and start getting into what is the better/best pso site discussions. each person has the right to choose the site that most fits their needs.

when it comes down to it, go to the site that has the best information for you and the best features. that's what you should do as a smart player. discussions on which site is better is frivolous especially if you are comparing graphics; psow was built a long time ago and with a completely different backend.

as for pancake bunny, look at salad's profile or here.

http://www.ineedabiggergun.com/woodala/images/pancakebunny.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-24 13:41 ]</font>