PDA

View Full Version : Ramarls

PrototypeCell
Jul 24, 2003, 04:14 PM
i am thinking about creating a RaMarl and was wondering what others thought of the class. i have a hucast and was wanting a change. I was also wondering what weapons to look for them and a good section ID. Any help would be appreciated.

Guntz348
Jul 24, 2003, 04:16 PM
Ramarls are a lot of fun to play with. It seems as those there attack animation is a tad faster then the other rangers too. I would go with greenill for a ranger they find a lot of good ranger weapons, check out this guide too,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1244

PrototypeCell
Jul 24, 2003, 04:23 PM
Thanks alot Guntz that seems to be a great idea for a section ID, now i have get online which should be alot of fun.

Para
Jul 24, 2003, 06:09 PM
yes RAmarls with a greenil id is good since you will be lookin for some popular weapons for her.. greenill finds most of them

kat
Jul 24, 2003, 06:13 PM
yes, greenil is definitly a good section ID for a RAmarl. I love mine, even though she's a pinkal.

And anything with techs will be a nice change from your 'droid.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 12:40 AM
Who cares what ID you get as long as you make the RAmarl look cool.

I used to have one but I deleted her to make a Force but I still Like RAmarls they are a really good choice for a ranger.

Lucas2k4
Jul 25, 2003, 12:43 AM
ID determines what kind of weapons you get if you didn't know that. Which means you want to be and ID that finds alot of Shot's or Mechguns if you are a Ranger.

Kenshin008
Jul 25, 2003, 01:30 AM
Yeah I know what ID does, I was trying to make a point....

umbrella
Jul 25, 2003, 02:09 AM
I have a Ramarl.... definately kick ass...
I use skyly.....
s'not bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Artemidorus
Jul 25, 2003, 09:11 AM
don't forget Viridia! My RAmar belongs to that SecID and finds a great deal of awesome weapons.
a RAmarl would be a wonderful character, I was VERY tempted to create one as a side character.

St_Botchua
Jul 25, 2003, 09:18 AM
ramarls become beastly after lvl a hundred mine is a purplemblum

abnel
Jul 25, 2003, 01:15 PM
I have a Ramarl whit a level 200 Pushan. It is the best character I have made yet. Its section ID is withill. I wanted to find mechguns but needed withill over purplenum because it can find handgung Milla which with Guld can create the best mechgun. Anyway it is a pretty good character.

blind_fury
Jul 25, 2003, 03:12 PM
RAmarls gotta be the best new char class
I have one wit Skyly
definitely badazz

Voodoochild
Jul 25, 2003, 06:45 PM
I have a RAmarl that is a redria and she's lv 127 and still fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PrototypeCell
Jul 25, 2003, 09:01 PM
thx all

CorneliusPower
Jul 26, 2003, 06:12 AM
I started my RAmarl MON. the 21st. Love her to death. I passed along some guns from my lvl 168 RAcaseal. Im already lvl 75 and have all support techs at lvl 20. I have to say by lvl 120 im gonna love my RAmarl even more, here i come SECURE FEET! Looks are definetly a plus, I see too many ppl make theyre RAmarls way too skinny and even too fat, i have to say i have one of the finest looking RAmarls on PSO, im short, not skinny not fat but in shape! Good luck to all you RAmarls, and yes MST is important for a RAmarl, so use a balnced mag like my DEVA 40/80/40/40. Happy lvling RAmarls!