PDA

View Full Version : Flow's Power

Golden_Force
Jul 24, 2003, 06:22 PM
Does anybody know if the ATP stats on Flow in the Bestiary express the actual ATP of a stat or does it express the set amount of damage that he will do, like Falzy.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001

I'd really like to know becuase I think that my FOmar is ready to kick his in the @$$, and teach him that dicks are for chicks, but I would really like to know

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golden_Force on 2003-07-24 17:35 ]</font>

kat
Jul 24, 2003, 06:32 PM
just do it and then you will know... that's my advice anyway. If your force is killing all in the area without breaking a sweat, then you're probably ready. Hopefully you can take the hits though, which you'll find out soon enough. Just don't go in with meseta...

Golden_Force
Jul 24, 2003, 07:37 PM
I'm murdering my way through the Central Control Area right now. I've only stubled into a few problems, but they are manageable. I was just hopeing to get in a preemptive statement about the actual power of Flow

CrimmsonDB
Jul 24, 2003, 08:09 PM
he is strong so keep a strong defense and heal if your hit he can pack some power and if u make it to his second form he can kill u in one hit. so pay attention to youyr surrondings for clues he will have 2 leacj things floating in the air if one of the starts flashing run like hell.