PDA

View Full Version : Something VERY strange with the Snow Queen....

TheTrueJanus
Jul 25, 2003, 12:03 AM
Well, I was feeding my mag and looking at my stats while I had my Snow Queen equipped when my character became frozen randomly (I'm used to this happening, this isn't the strange thing), but the strange thing was that my evasion dropped immensly, and it said if I unequipped my mag, my evasion would go up a lot....WTF?!?! It's like that weird glitch when you die and sometimes your defense or evasion is insanely raised until you equip something, then it goes back to normal....I wonder if this has happened to anyone else?

rena-ko
Jul 25, 2003, 07:24 AM
maybe its while youre frozen, your evade drops. and the mag calculation went wrong then. you wont get more when you unequip the mag, its just displaying it wrong.

Helvetia
Jul 25, 2003, 07:37 AM
=;_;=.
When you freeze, your EVP goes WAY down, never noticed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif?
And Btw this also happen whit the enemyes, when they are frozen, you need less ATA to hit them [you can see the difference by using a mechgun type Weapon].

angelknight
Jul 25, 2003, 08:11 AM
Yeah, that's right. You EVP goes way far down when frozen. What's really pathetic is getting frozen in Normal mode with a high level character. The enemies still can't hit you! LOL