PDA

View Full Version : Something very weird

HaLLa
Jul 25, 2003, 01:43 AM
I have 2 SRANK Mechguns. They are EXACTLY the same. Stats and everything. The only difference is with my HUCaseal she can equip one but not the other...the one has an X and is gray. So Im like ok and give them both to my RAcaseal. Its the exact same way with her. She can equip the one but not the other...

is this hacked or something?

Cengah
Jul 25, 2003, 01:47 AM
I have never seen something like that before.

Did you get one of them from someone else?

HaLLa
Jul 25, 2003, 01:53 AM
someone gave me both of them....and they should be the same thing. I dunno

Cengah
Jul 25, 2003, 02:04 AM
I really don't see why one of them would have an x by it no matter which character you give it to, but my guess is that it is hacked.

VulpesMundi
Jul 25, 2003, 02:11 AM
An S-rank Mechgun is technically useable by all classes (FOmar's max ATA is too low to actually equip it, though). If one has a big X by it then it's most likely a hack. Probably one of those item combination hacks that used to be popular on the DC (and is gaining popularity on the XB). Back on the DC the only way to equip those was with a God of Equip (God/Equip) code. I'm not familiar with the workings of the XB version. But since there's cheat devices for the GC, I assume someone somewhere has discovered some codes.

Nani-chan
Jul 25, 2003, 02:11 AM
Did one have a higher ata requirement?

In any case if people can hack 200 mind satos then it's possible to create worthless weapons that noone can use too.

HaLLa
Jul 25, 2003, 02:16 AM
It must be hacked then