PDA

View Full Version : How come sonic team/nintendo don't make a keyboard, Pso ep.3

gamerdell7
Jul 25, 2003, 02:14 AM
Why don't they? It's odd how its like they want you to get a keyboard converter(which is Very hard to find!), or a third party keyboard(which is Very hard to find!), and yet those kinds work.

Other note:I can't wait to try pso Ep.3!

Captain_Dude
Jul 25, 2003, 04:07 AM
Hmm... despite the newish addition of a Gamecube to growing mass of consoles, I think I'll go with something I can derive more fun from. I'll probably be getting FFXI... unless PSOep3 is free to play online, which I doubt. In which case I'll get both.

rena-ko
Jul 25, 2003, 04:19 AM
in the case you're allready paying for ep1&2, ep3 its free. ^-^

and i dont know what the problem is. ascii makes a good keyboard, now sammy does an equal one. no need for nintendo or sega to produce one.

Captain_Dude
Jul 25, 2003, 04:26 AM
On 2003-07-25 02:19, rena-ko wrote:
in the case you're allready paying for ep1&2, ep3 its free. ^-^

and i dont know what the problem is. ascii makes a good keyboard, now sammy does an equal one. no need for nintendo or sega to produce one.

Bah, I'm canceling my PSO ep 1&2 hunters license the second I get FFXI. I can't afford 20 dollars a month. I can only afford one game with a fee at once, and if the only way I'm exempt from fees for ep 3 is by paying for eps 1&2, there's little chance that I'll be getting it.

gamerdell7
Jul 25, 2003, 11:06 AM
One Hunters licence is Enough for 2 games...maybe MOre???????

Reenee
Jul 25, 2003, 12:36 PM
Episode III shares the Hunter's License of Episode I & II. I'm sure if you bought an HL with either Episode, the other will take advantage of it.

Dangerous55
Jul 25, 2003, 12:43 PM
Meh, EP3 is gonna be a flop.

pixelate
Jul 25, 2003, 12:43 PM
Well, EP.3 is not out yet; it's in trial, isn't it? We have some time to wait and see if Nintendo is smarter this time. Wait. Wait. Wait. =/

Nerd
Jul 25, 2003, 08:29 PM
You know...it makes you wonder. It's like they KNOW their product just won't be that hot, so they won't fully support it. How sad..

satoshi1
Jul 25, 2003, 11:00 PM
On 2003-07-25 10:43, Dangerous55 wrote:
Meh, EP3 is gonna be a flop.

TIBYBIP!

Why are you complaining about a keyboard? ::uses keyboard on ep.2:: Just buy an adapter or the datel one.

Midnight_S
Jul 25, 2003, 11:18 PM
*shrugs* Episode 3 looks great and all... but...

I'm still trying to get a hold of PSO GC. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Oro...

Kizaragu
Jul 26, 2003, 12:18 AM
Hey you fools! Nintendo have made a keyboard and I have one. It's only available in Japan and there are no plans to release it elsewhere which is stupid. I managed to get mine from my local games Shop as the Chap who worked there orderd it for me. (But I got ripped off! 95 Quid!). If you don't believe me search around, I'm not pullin your leg.

satoshi1
Jul 26, 2003, 12:24 AM
Um.. is it the keyboard/controller combo? Cause that's made by ASCII, not Nintendo.

Kizaragu
Jul 26, 2003, 08:02 AM
It is the Keyboard/Controller combo, but I can't tell if it's official or not (It's all in Japanese!).
It's got ascii on it but it's also got the Nintendo gamecube logo all over the box (And a funky PSO logo I assume that's saying it's compatible with.)
I'll look it up online later and try and get a pic of it.

Ness
Jul 26, 2003, 09:37 AM
I think it's retarded that ST released a keyboard for XBOX when they have voice control, but they don't release anything for GC, which needs a decent form of communication.