PDA

View Full Version : Double Saber

angelknight
Jul 25, 2003, 08:23 AM
Still looking for that elusive Double Saber. I'm a level 93 Whitill and I've been taking runs through Hard and Vhard Temple for the last 4 months and have racked up more Temple kills than anyone ever! J/K... Well, anyway, I still find every Grass Assassin I find to fight and every battle with Barba Ray to be exhilarating. I'm still hoping... just keeping the faith...

Rudoku
Jul 25, 2003, 08:41 AM
What class are you? If you're a HU or RA I wouldn't bother...

Daymare
Jul 25, 2003, 08:44 AM
IF YOUR ON PSOX ILL GIVE YOU ONE CASUE IVE FOUND 2 SO FAR ON MY ORAN FROM NANO DRAGONS.

Yoda86
Jul 25, 2003, 09:16 AM
I remember I got my first Double Saber from the Barba Ray boss in the end. It on hard mode and I was playing with a friend in offline multiplayer at the time. Heh heh, I picked it up without him even noticing, that was until I tekked it then he saw it.

Dhylec
Jul 25, 2003, 11:46 AM
dang, u must be unlucky w/DS..
the longest i took to find 1 was 21 laps w/purplenum

* u could have turn this into a good item report if u've been keeping notes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 25, 2003, 12:25 PM
I've done 100+ runs for a double saber with my oran hunewearl in temple I said screw it now. But my viridia got a stag cutlery on her first run thru vhard caves =/.

Rpgplayer
Jul 25, 2003, 12:26 PM
I found one in my first V.Hard cave run... A nice Nano Dragon dropped it...

GuN-BLaDe
Jul 25, 2003, 12:32 PM
My first double saber that I found was from a Garnaz in Hard Mines on my Greenil Ramar.

Elite_Pyro69
Jul 25, 2003, 01:30 PM
Huh. That's weird, my Viridia also got a Stag Cutlery on his first solo run through VHard Caves. He got 2 actually, and he got the second one in less than 1 minute from the first one.

rena-ko
Jul 25, 2003, 01:31 PM
i have like half of a dozen of them from vhard nano dragons (caves) with redria...

if you want you can have one... (gamecube)
they all have 0% though, stingy dragons...

Weif
Jul 25, 2003, 01:50 PM
im pinkal and i found two in a row on my seventh run on vhard caves XD! i dont need them though im a robot.....-_- pink robot.........