PDA

View Full Version : Errrrr

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 25, 2003, 11:54 AM
My last post apparently was Unreadable by some ppl.
Anyways,
It said basically i got my Frozen Shooter from my Second Hildetorr.
Hope it gives some encouragement that it is not impossible to find for some ppl.

Yoda86
Jul 25, 2003, 11:59 AM
I remember getting my first one off of the first Hildetorr I found (Whitill ID). I was so happy at that time. However now the more I use it the more I hate it, it just seems to cheap to freeze everything on its first hit plus in ultimate it does meager damage to enemies and takes a while to clear one room of enemies.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 25, 2003, 12:03 PM
How dar eu trash that Frozen shooter.
Its helping me in my quest for finding the Heaven Punisher!
Anyways, it is pretty cheap but im offline so it is pretty cool, now the only question is when the heck that Mericarol is going to give me heaven puniser.

Soukosa
Jul 25, 2003, 12:20 PM
The Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen can be cheap if it's over used, but they can also quite useful in certain moments, much like an android's freeze trap. Also, the Heaven Punisher isn't all that great.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 25, 2003, 12:45 PM
I dontn care if it isnt all that great im offline its a really cool handgun and my frineds will be alll like dang thats so cool, they dont even no i got frozen shooter,, so im going to try and get heaven punisher, and get to lvl 120 before the come over.