PDA

View Full Version : why oh why....

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 25, 2003, 01:01 PM
ok dont get me wrong... i like having a rare mag... but why oh why does Pushan have to look so stupid?!

haha half of you who have one are now gonna shout at me but i really think it looks a bit... wrong?! especially seing as im a big meaty andriod!

*edit* sorry for any foul language b4... was kinda stressed....

im growin to like it now anyway haha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZXb80-RAcast on 2003-07-25 12:12 ]</font>

JTeebo
Jul 25, 2003, 01:14 PM
It's not that bad... I have one. I'm trying to raise a Rati right now though, because they look way cooler.

kat
Jul 25, 2003, 01:23 PM
Well, I like them. They're cute little butterflys... which basically proves your point. However, if your android is that insecure about his sexuality, then you could probably get him in a support group...

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 25, 2003, 01:28 PM
Something tells me none of the mods are on, due to u using A term for stupid, but anyways plz edit out the term u used for term as for this is a zone with kids of all ages.

Callie
Jul 25, 2003, 01:36 PM
what ya mean they are so cute

Weif
Jul 25, 2003, 01:48 PM
i think its flippin' halarious! Im a racast the tallest and thinckest u can go and the butterfly just adds to it! XDXD the only problem i have is that my wings dont glow!!!!! Y GOD Y !?!?!?!?!?! but i have one and he just bounces and smiles.... whts great is when u follow someone with him and he ECPLIPSES THIER SCREEN!!!!! XD my sis tried to kill me after the ruins!!!! she couldnt see wht she was doin!

ZXb80-RAcast
Jul 25, 2003, 02:29 PM
*appology* (see edited 1st post)

i am kinda beginning to like it now... just working on getting it upto 200 now... its on 102

any suggestions on what final stats should be? i was thinkin:

30/130/40/0

ryomakuriyami
Jul 25, 2003, 02:34 PM
I think the use of irony (A huge mofo android with a tiny little sweet butterfly) is hilarious in the British sense of the word (and of course British>everything else). And yeah, those would probably be good final stats.