PDA

View Full Version : me new idea for PSO2

MsFortune
Mar 20, 2001, 04:53 PM
okey dokey, see if anyone thinks this is a good idea or not:

if there was a 'clan system' with 2 or more clans(i'll talk about just 2..), where one clan is clan A, and one is clan B. Clan A can kill(not delete char, but kill) clan B chars, they can then steal their MST and equiped items. Clan A cannot kill clan A. Clan B can kill Clan A chars, but do not get to steal anything, instead they get some kind of stat bonus, or the clan A's they kill lose some stats each time they die..

Now this way, anyone who wants to be an evil cheater, is allowed to... and we know who they are. For us honourable folk, we get the joy of killing cheaters, without turning into them ourselves.

the only problem i can see is that it would only really work if you could have more than 4 players per game... but could you imagine a cross between PSO and dynasty warriors2 on the PS2???

I feel it is the fact the PSO does not 'support' those who are devious and want to steal, that they would hack and exploit bugs in the game.

Glider
Mar 20, 2001, 06:08 PM
How about a new "Chimp" class?

IceBlink
Mar 20, 2001, 07:02 PM
Well... *frowns* For another idea...

When you create a character, you have the option of choosing non-PK, or PK.

Non-PK characters are unaffected by PK characters, nor can they PK themselves. These are basically the normal characters of the game, and basically, the majority of the people here (I hope).

PK characters are able to go and kill other characters... but only characters which have been set as PK. That way, Non-PK characters can safely watch as PK characters fight against other PK characters...

And so, both sides of the court will be happy. If you're being PK-ed, you can't complain, because you set up your character to be a PK-er, and thus, you have the chance of being PK-ed yourself...

Okay, I'm done. Even if this is put in, some bugger will use gameshark freakin' codes anyway to mess up the game... *grumbles*