PDA

View Full Version : Mome and De Rol Le

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 04:17 PM
I'm having trouble defeating De Rol Le with Mome during the Unsealed Door quest. I find it easy to defeat De Rol Le by myself, since Rafoie does 644 damage (92 to all of his segments) each time I use it, but when he sprays those energy balls, even if I cast Deband on Mome, he dies after getting hit 2 times, and I can't find a spot where he's safe. I'm not really sure if there is one though, because he was in the center and he took no damage once, and he was in the corner and he died another time. If you stay at one of the corners, do you never get hit?

OniTatsujin
Jul 25, 2003, 04:21 PM
Woah, everytime i play that quest, he always fall downs and says he'll skip this fight..why does it in every FAQ i read it says you have to keep him alive..he just chickened out for me..am i just lucky?

Lucas2k4
Jul 25, 2003, 04:22 PM
He falls down for me also.

OniTatsujin
Jul 25, 2003, 04:24 PM
im a Hunter, it might be different for hunters, maybe he thinks he can help you, really he just makes it tougher for FO's...

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 04:24 PM
Oh... it's because on the Dreamcast version (maybe only on Version 1), he doesn't fall down, and you have to fight De Rol Le with him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif At least that's what I've heard.

Valleo
Jul 25, 2003, 04:27 PM
No, him falling down is an Episode 1 and 2 (X Box, GC) thing only. On the original verisons on the Dreamcast, you had to keep his sorry ass alive.

OniTatsujin
Jul 25, 2003, 04:33 PM
kool, lucky me, i only have GC version...

Lucas2k4
Jul 25, 2003, 04:34 PM
You don't have mome in Unsealed door....o_O

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 04:37 PM
@_@ Yes you do...

Lucas2k4
Jul 25, 2003, 04:38 PM
You do? OH YEAH! heheheeh....oops.

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 04:44 PM
Um... so no one has the DC/PC version? =/ I'll just try again and try to protect him with my character, I guess.

Dime
Jul 25, 2003, 04:58 PM
resta him?

dropslash
Jul 25, 2003, 05:02 PM
Try doing it with an Android, it sucks. The easiest, (riiight) way is to use yourself as a shield. The easiest way to do this, is to use the top corner (closest to de rol le's head) due to the fact that only one shot will fly in that direction. If you take the hit, Mome is safe.

Yes, they made this much easier on GC.

Stupid, stupid Mome...

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 05:05 PM
Thank you! *is at Mine 1 with Mome*

OniTatsujin
Jul 25, 2003, 05:16 PM
Mome is stupid for a scientist...thinking he could kill a giant worm with a friken little gun..

dropslash
Jul 25, 2003, 05:17 PM
The only person Mome kills with that little frikking gun... is you.

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 05:29 PM
Darn, I lost again. I think that's enough PSO for today... also, I think he gets hit less if you move him on the opposite side of the raft of De Rol Le and opposite his head. anyways, I have to go... bye.

Spider
Jul 25, 2003, 05:31 PM
Ahhh yes, I had the DC version, when I was doing the quest on my GC, I was getting all pumped for a hard fight, then he just went "Yeah, I might just play dead" and I was pretty upset, that was a good battle, but when he fell down it just made it easy like fighting De Rol normally. You need to have resta and some mono/difluids, every time the purple blasto bits get him he'll nearly be dead, and when he does the tentacle attack thingy it always aims for you, so leave Momey alone, just heal him when he needs it. I was always HUmar, and he could cast shifta and deband on the Dreamcast version, always do that.Just frequently heal and you'll win easy!