PDA

View Full Version : Do u build your mag in c-mode?

Aphrodite2003
Jul 25, 2003, 06:45 PM
Or does it grow after each stage by itself?

Sheik1
Jul 25, 2003, 06:56 PM
Well...interesting question.

The answer to that question would be that each stage your mag starts out at a set level...but has no PB. You can evolve it though the level and gain a PB, but PBs are not worth all the trouble. They do little damage and waste the clock away in the process.

I only build a mag for one reason...to build stats. I will boost if another player PBs, but you will never see me PB. If DEX is at 1 it is easy to feed the mag so DEX goes to 2 and you gain 1 ATA. It can make all the difference in the world. I have only raised ATA, but it is possible to raise other stats as well.

Experiment feeding items to your mag during play. Just make sure it is not a TA game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

Nani-chan
Jul 29, 2003, 12:25 AM
If you insit on having to cast a PB make it in a different room. Then that person and the monsters freeze while the other 3 can attack.. Well it works in regular mode.. don't see it often in c-mode.

RedRage
Jul 30, 2003, 07:45 PM
you can feed your mag in C-mode but it is easier to trade mags with another char. example: a RAmars mag will have higher dex so give it to a HUmar and a HUmars mag will have higher atp so give it to a RAmar.