PDA

View Full Version : Illegitmate ppl= nOObs

jt
Jul 25, 2003, 07:44 PM
mostly wen ever i see a nOOb its usually a illegitmate person and there is good reason why... they usually all have the same weapons TJ and BKB they usually only use the hard attack which is nOOB identifier... is it because they dont learn the basic skills to survive or wat?????????? especcially wen fight Vol Opt and they just kill anythign that comes up.... stupid illegitimate people and dupers/hackers

Temjin-On
Jul 25, 2003, 07:49 PM
Thats soo true. I wanna burn every illegit BKB and TJ I see.

Nall
Jul 25, 2003, 08:08 PM
wtf are you talking about. how does using the hard attack make you a noob? just because you cant hit with it because your ata is too low, doesnt mean that somebody with better weapons that gives them the ata they need to use the hard attack is a noob. and most people dont only use the hard attack. most of them use a normal, then two hard attacks. how is that noobish? i would think that everbody on pso who isnt an actual noob, somebody who just started, is smart enough to use a normal hit first. and how can you burn an unlegit item? its not real, so are you gonna use foie againt one?

just think about what you are saying before you make stupid remarks like that.

Micah
Jul 25, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-07-25 18:08, Nall wrote:
wtf are you talking about. how does using the hard attack make you a noob? just because you cant hit with it because your ata is too low, doesnt mean that somebody with better weapons that gives them the ata they need to use the hard attack is a noob. and most people dont only use the hard attack. most of them use a normal, then two hard attacks. how is that noobish? i would think that everbody on pso who isnt an actual noob, somebody who just started, is smart enough to use a normal hit first. and how can you burn an unlegit item? its not real, so are you gonna use foie againt one?

just think about what you are saying before you make stupid remarks like that.

hard attack means nothing, i start one normal, followed by two hard. sometimes just 3 hard alltogher.. why? 4 god/arm = missing is a rare.

Aurra
Jul 25, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-07-25 17:44, jt wrote:
stupid illegitimate people and dupers/hackers

Why do you hate illigitimate people?

Blade21
Jul 25, 2003, 09:58 PM
Why do we hate Illegimate people?

Their Scum. . . how can you defend them??

Nall
Jul 25, 2003, 10:08 PM
could you please define "scum" to me without using pso, or any other video games, as examples? if you can, tell me how unlegit people people relate in any way to your definition of "scum"

Blade21
Jul 25, 2003, 10:15 PM
I have no idea what the hell you just said. . .haha. . .but what i can do is tell you that my definition of gaming scum is this. . People who play a certian game(pso in this case, diablo would be another) who delibratly hack, or cheat for the purpose of giving people who play the game the way your supposed to(legits) a hard time.

EDIT: Please note i do not agree with the creator of this topic. . .IF you got the idea that i support him in his ideas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade21 on 2003-07-25 20:22 ]</font>

kat
Jul 25, 2003, 11:00 PM
What a bunch of crock pots coming out of your mouth!

For one thing, you write like stereotypical BKB user... which does not support your cause. IF you have a humar with a DBZ name I wouldn't be surprised....

Secondly, I hard attack too, with my level 10 HUcasal who doesn't often miss... and she can do that as her mag is above 100 with high dex. How is dex and hard attack related to noobishness? The statement itself is illogical.

Finally - And then why are noobs assumed to be cheaters and dupers and dupe users? YOu had to have started the game once, like everyone else did, and were at that point as good a 'noob' as anyone else. I remember when I first started playing, and had no idea what a monomate did or even a monofluid.... I was dead before the end of room one in the forrest. It's what you do when you're learning to play the game.

Maybe this belongs in the rants forum and not cheaters... because the thing isn't a discussion so much as an all out flaming accusation of ignorance and pent up anger and frusteration.

Ranger_Larry
Jul 26, 2003, 07:16 AM
When you're a RAmar with 249 base ATA you can get away with using hard almost exclusively, even with no hit% on the weops! With hit percent, even the specials hit pretty well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif On some weops, even without hit, I still hit more often than not even using the SPECIAL attack first, let alone only hard attack lol! People that are EXPERIENCED consider the situtation first. Sometimes you have nothing to lose by trying hard or even special on first attack, sometimes you just use normal/hard/hard to get out of a jam. My Frozen Shooter (with no hit% btw) hits on the first hit well over 90% of the time (yes, with the special attack), I don't hear people calling me a noob when I save their ... from a Delbiter, Indy Belra, Dark Bringer, Gran Sourcer (about the cast MEGID)ect....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-07-26 05:18 ]</font>

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 08:39 AM
lol u could never save me cause i will never need saving... neways usually only nOObs use only hard attacks cause they are used to playin on vhard and lower and they dont realize the speed increase till they get to the ruins... *sigh* illegitimate ppl are nOObs gawd they suck... after u get everythin and level too 200 wat else is there to do... start another character... um no thats kinda dum to me cause then u get to make uhhh 12 characters who all use the same weapons....

and just so we make this clear:

nOOb- someone who is crappy at the game and does stupid things making them look new to the game...they are usually at high levels

newb- a new person to the game

HatakeKakashi
Jul 26, 2003, 08:49 AM
haha i like your definitions

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 10:17 AM
On 2003-07-26 06:39, jt wrote:

nOOb- someone who is crappy at the game and does stupid things making them look new to the game...they are usually at high levels

newb- a new person to the game

Are you trying to make a homonym (ack, now that's a word I can't spell)? That was absolutely awful. Same word, different spelling does not change the definition of the word.

You're are in violation of tampering with the English language. You will be promptly sent into containment for lashings.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 12:47 PM
hm. . . .I think the word your looking for is homophone. . sorry but jt is actually right for once. . . it's two words with the same pronounciation but different meaning, (such as knight and night)

Dragon_Knight
Jul 26, 2003, 01:02 PM
Blade21- Be that as it may, I've always thought N00b and newbi were the same thing just one spelled with 1337 13773R5.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 01:06 PM
For me, I dont even use the words. . They get flamed back and forth so much i just call the person a New person and leave it at that.

Aurra
Jul 26, 2003, 01:08 PM
On 2003-07-25 19:58, Blade21 wrote:
Why do we hate Illegimate people?

Their Scum. . . how can you defend them??

I can defend them because my best PSO friend ever is not legit. OMG, JADE USED A DOUBLE CANNON! KILL HER!! Never mind the fact that she's an awesome person, SHE MUST DIE BECAUSE SHE'S UNLEGIT!!!

Grow up. On the Intelligence Scale, saying "all illegit people are scum" is right up there with "Heil Hitler!" in my book.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 01:22 PM
First. . ."All illegit people are scum" is not a direct quote of mine. . .nor will it ever be. But thanks for taking the time to actually interpret of what my ideas on "illegit" people are ,before you go flaming away. I thought I stated this before. . .Illegit people only bother me when they start harassing, hacking, ect. my character, or any of my friends char.'s.

So like I said before. . .All "Illegit" people are scum.

Aurra
Jul 26, 2003, 01:27 PM
How would I have seen you post your ideas on what illegit is? I've never seen you post anywhere outside of this thread. Most people's definition of an illegit player is "someone who uses duped or hacked items." Forgive me for not tracking down each and every one of your posts before replying to you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

kat
Jul 26, 2003, 01:28 PM
On 2003-07-26 10:47, Blade21 wrote:
hm. . . .I think the word your looking for is homophone. . sorry but jt is actually right for once. . . it's two words with the same pronounciation but different meaning, (such as knight and night)

He may have the right gramatical idea but still be in the wrong on the definitions. Those are not the official denotation of the words, and are simply his own personal conotations of the words. As such, I disagree with the sentiments behind them.

to me, a new person is expected to go and goof up at times. It's all part of learning. And the use of combo attacks hardly is criteria for labeling.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 01:37 PM
Well. . .Lets see. . . .I do believe i posted in the beginning of this thread with the same statements being said. . . So I think you would have just had to scroll up. . . .But this is getting too much flaming eachother then actually discussing the topic. . which I now hoped i left alone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Uber-Chan
Jul 26, 2003, 01:38 PM
Can't we all go our seperate ways and not bash eachother and/or force our opinions onto one and other?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uber-Chan on 2003-07-26 11:39 ]</font>

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 02:04 PM
Keeping the peace never works. Don't bother.

tank1
Jul 26, 2003, 02:35 PM
LADIES GENTLEMEN COOL MAN!
i dont like dupers or hackers cuz they ruin alright they damage the game but1 of my friends is also a duper i think he is a prick for doing it (XANOKI!)cough cough! but i still get along with him and yes if i was corrupted and could trackk the person down i would beat him or her but still were all humans weve got different views so lets leave it at that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tank1 on 2003-07-26 12:36 ]</font>

Brett
Jul 26, 2003, 03:27 PM
mostly wen ever i see a nOOb its usually a illegitmate person and there is good reason why... they usually all have the same weapons TJ and BKB they usually only use the hard attack which is nOOB identifier... is it because they dont learn the basic skills to survive or wat?????????? especcially wen fight Vol Opt and they just kill anythign that comes up.... stupid illegitimate people and dupers/hackers

And finally we have done it! We have found the perfect example of an ass hole that flames dupers/cheaters and starts flame wars! My god can't people like this f***en grow up!? This is flamebaiting, you should get a warning for what you keep posting. first off, doing hard attacks all the time isn't n00bish, maybe in your very unrespected opinion, but it's not. and quite frankly not knowing much about the game doesn't make you a n00b. I didn't play dreamcast, I didn't know half as much as most others for that reason. I wasn't apart of any forums about pso til' I was level 50 odd so I didn't have any1 to even ask. I didn't know tons of things about the game for those reasons. yeah, that makes me a n00b, not! And like just cause every1 else has a BKB or TJ Sword you're not supposed to want one? Yeah, ur supposed to want to use sabers in ultimate. I mean, like people don't wanna use strong weapons? one of the points in the game is to get strong weapons, so just cause every1 has a strong weapon you're not supposed to want it? and it's because they choose to do that, not cause they don't learn the basic skills. and they attack whatever on vol opt? well, woop dee doo! that's a big deal, let's hang everybody that does that! then ya call illegitmate people stupid. yeah, you're really the brightest bulb on the tree, we can tell by your posts asswipe. And Temjin, have fun, burn away, we'll just make more. And Blade21: Scum? yeah, that's nice, that's also flaming and flambaiting. And also, the majority of cheaters don't do things just to bother legits, in which case u shoulda said SOME of them are scum. And jt again, u wouldn't be saved cause u'll never need saving? isn't that the most fucking conceited thing I've EVER heard. the bs I hear outta your mouth could pile up as high as the fricking empire state building. And by what you said by calling illegitimates n00bs or people who are crappy at the game and do stupid things that make them look new you're saying every single one of them suck at the game. every single one cause u didnt say some or an exception. that's an awful large group to say that they all suck and any1 who really thinks that is so stupid that i can't even get over the fact how stupid they'd have to be. you can't say that every single one there is is a n00b. and those are ur definitions, not real ones, not the right ones. and any1 who uses those words imo is a big ass, it's quite rude to call some1 a n00b when in fact they only are in ur opinion and to call people new to the game newbs. and lol @ that hitler/duping comment aurra. damn ur one of the few legits on this site that post lots here with a good attitude. And Blade21, u said now that you only hate them if they bother other people's characters, well then when you said illegits are scum you shoulda been just an ickle bit more specific. Then after saying that only the ones that bother your chars are what you hate you say they're ALL scum again. What's with that?! And uber-chan, I so wish that that could happen, but people like jt make topics like this and then others start agreeing. then there are the ones that flame back trying to defend themselves. when no more topics like this are made that bash people then everyone can finally get along. but jt doesn't look like he wants to stop, and I'm not gonna stop defending dupers/cheaters until people stop bashing them, period. And good points there tank1.

Dragon_Knight
Jul 26, 2003, 05:53 PM
"Keeping the peace never works. Don't bother."

Which is why I prefur that all out war that settles things once and for all. Of course since THAT never works either....

BonusKun
Jul 26, 2003, 06:07 PM
they usually only use the hard attack which is nOOB identifier...

My Blade Dance...

20 0 0 20 100. I...don't...miss...my...hard...hits..

Last_Survivor
Jul 26, 2003, 08:15 PM
Well, in my opinion both sides of the 'spectrum' have their good pso players, and stupid ass holes. IE. crazy legits 'extremists' who run around saying I hate dupes users, they are scum!!1!!one!!two!!001101 but there are also dupe using guys who hog exp and be generally an asshole. But then again both sides have their people who are good to play with, like legits who dont mind if everyone is using a dupe, or the dupe users who give away stuff they find ie. alive aqhu, red handgun and crap that dares not defy the almighty power of the tsumikiri j sword.
IMO I think duping is wrong and there is no reason for people to dupe at all, and it has 'ruined the pso community *coughdoublesavecough* I would love it if I could trade freely with anyone I meet, but whomever I tried to trade with shows J swords and bkbs *coughuglyblackstickcough*. Yeah thats all folks I'm shutting up now.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 09:22 PM
Brett: very long post. . . took a long time to read lol. .. But anyway when i explained what i ment by "scum" and "illegit" which is to say, they are the same meaning,(people who hack to bother me and friends of mine), then at the end of my post i said people who are illegit are scum again! However when I said that I meant it by my definitions? I now I'm confusing myself sorta.

Brett
Jul 27, 2003, 07:34 AM
lol, ok, what I meant was that first you said they're scum then you said that you only hate the illegits that bother your characters. then you go back to saying all again. so first it's all, then it's only ones that hack your char and stuff, then you said all again.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 27, 2003, 09:57 AM
That guy who created this topic is the first guy who uses dupes who think that the LEGITS are noobs...
Now why did he do that?
Maybe because he needs a hug http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_kuddel.gif
-
-
-
-
-
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Brett
Jul 27, 2003, 02:22 PM
On 2003-07-27 07:57, RuneScapeMan wrote:
That guy who created this topic is the first guy who uses dupes who think that the LEGITS are noobs...
Now why did he do that?
Maybe because he needs a hug http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_kuddel.gif
-
-
-
-
-
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

erm...what? the guy who created this topic is the first guy who uses dupes who think that the legits are noobs? but, erm, this guy was the other way around. ok, i'm just confused....

Ranger_Larry
Jul 27, 2003, 02:23 PM
I like how he said he NEVER needs saving. OMG LIES!! He lost all credibility there, also, since SNK uses hard attacks and is one of the best player in PSO, that also makes him (thread starter) look pretty dumb. Maybe if we all ran around with forces that have the crappiest ATA in the game we could agree with him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Too bad there are weops and character classes (like my RAmar which has 69 more ATA than a FOnewm..... more in reality when you consider how easy it is to max a RAmars ATA and how hard it is to max a FOnewms ATA) that allow you to use hard/hard/hard even in ult seabed. *rollseyes*

BonusKun
Jul 27, 2003, 02:42 PM
On 2003-07-27 12:23, Ranger_Larry wrote:
SNK uses hard attacks and is one of the best player in PSO, that also makes him (thread starter) look pretty dumb. Maybe if we all ran around with forces that have the crappiest ATA in the game we could agree with him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That's what it's all about tho. Most dumbazzes think having a Tsumikiri J Sword with 3 100 %s across the board make them either miss less or do better which in reality the difference is minute enough that it makes no point.

Seriously,
Those of you who play a Hunter or a Ranger better get yo clue on about hit %s. If I somehow ever got a Sealed J Sword with hit % over say 25% then hell yeah I'll use it but for now I'm all over my 40% Hit Red Sword and the J Sword can suck me....literally...

fyi: Brett: Very good post indeed dude but space them paragraphs out a bit seeing as my eyes were starting to water a bit.

Let me breath between your words ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-07-27 14:03 ]</font>

K9999
Jul 28, 2003, 05:01 PM
Not like Jsword is the best weapon anymore. People who know how the game works don't use Jswords/BKB/Guld Millas. They know where the real power is.....

Ranger_Larry
Jul 29, 2003, 07:02 PM
On 2003-07-27 12:42, BonusKun wrote:

On 2003-07-27 12:23, Ranger_Larry wrote:
SNK uses hard attacks and is one of the best player in PSO, that also makes him (thread starter) look pretty dumb. Maybe if we all ran around with forces that have the crappiest ATA in the game we could agree with him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That's what it's all about tho. Most dumbazzes think having a Tsumikiri J Sword with 3 100 %s across the board make them either miss less or do better which in reality the difference is minute enough that it makes no point.

Seriously,
Those of you who play a Hunter or a Ranger better get yo clue on about hit %s. If I somehow ever got a Sealed J Sword with hit % over say 25% then hell yeah I'll use it but for now I'm all over my 40% Hit Red Sword and the J Sword can suck me....literally...

fyi: Brett: Very good post indeed dude but space them paragraphs out a bit seeing as my eyes were starting to water a bit.

Let me breath between your words ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-07-27 14:03 ]</font>
Yep, it's the TOTAL ATA that decides whether you hit or miss. Baranz launcher, for example. Since it's an enemy weapon it will never have hit %. I have had one for awhile. When I first got it I only had about 214 ATA. (base) It missed way to much to be viable. Now, however, I am level 187 and my ATA is a maxed 249. Now it doesn't miss much at all even online and deals some VERY nice damage. (it always did deal nice damage but now it's usefull because it rarely misses) Also, alot of RA uber guns have very nice hit on them even with no bonus, so a maxed out RAmar doesn't need hit on many weapons for them to be effective. Basically, if I use the same weapon (Red Handgun, for example) that a HUmar uses, the HUmar would have to have FIFTY hit on that weapon, just to have the same ATA as me, with the weapon at ZERO hit! Too bad my Yazzy 3000 doesn't have a special, because with it's hit%+the 3000's excellent native hit%+plus my base hit%.................(375 ata lol)

EDIT: Yeah, I know exactly when I can and cannot use normal/hard/special attacks on the first, second, third attack in the combo. If anything I kick myself for using normal on the first shot too many times lol. (because it's a habit from when my RA was less accurate.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-07-29 17:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-07-29 17:06 ]</font>

jt
Jul 31, 2003, 08:47 AM
lol for the guy with the blue rappy avatar i didnt even finish readin ur whole long statement and i didnt read anything after that... why do u defend illegitimate ppl they know they are wrong and that legit people are right... yes i do start flaming topics but i dont do them on purpose... u people reply and add more to the "flame" so dont just blame it on me lol... if u feel so good about defending illegitimate peeps why dont u just not read any of the posts i put up??? that would help alot for all of us... im not talkin to that guy with the al rappy on that one either... neway but still wat is the point of leveling up if all u can do is kill monsters in 5-1 hits throughout the whole game???? luckily though u ppl make my game easier.. since i am high level sometimes i just get lazy and cast rafoie once and let u guys go kill it ... cheap well hell yeah it is but u dumasses fall for it everytime... i dont even give out shifta & deband anymore cause most of the hunts and rangers dont need it... eventually u dupers/hackers will die out and u probably wont even get epIII but if u do u will look even more stupid cause its a card game that requires strategy now..

jt
Jul 31, 2003, 08:51 AM
and to that guy with the RAmar pic = ( i dont bother too look at the names anymore...) wat does a FOnewms ata have to do with a rangers ata.... ill admit i needed savin when i was lower leveled but now i dotn cause i dont have to get hit wen nOOBs can take the hits for me hahahahahahah stupid illegitimates... and if i lost all hope in your eyes do u think i really care????? HELL NO!!! cause ur a nobody too me.. if u can actually get ur character over level 130 and is legit then u have my props.

Brett
Jul 31, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-07-31 06:47, jt wrote:
lol for the guy with the blue rappy avatar i didnt even finish readin ur whole long statement and i didnt read anything after that... why do u defend illegitimate ppl they know they are wrong and that legit people are right... yes i do start flaming topics but i dont do them on purpose... u people reply and add more to the "flame" so dont just blame it on me lol... if u feel so good about defending illegitimate peeps why dont u just not read any of the posts i put up??? that would help alot for all of us... im not talkin to that guy with the al rappy on that one either... neway but still wat is the point of leveling up if all u can do is kill monsters in 5-1 hits throughout the whole game???? luckily though u ppl make my game easier.. since i am high level sometimes i just get lazy and cast rafoie once and let u guys go kill it ... cheap well hell yeah it is but u dumasses fall for it everytime... i dont even give out shifta & deband anymore cause most of the hunts and rangers dont need it... eventually u dupers/hackers will die out and u probably wont even get epIII but if u do u will look even more stupid cause its a card game that requires strategy now..

wow you know nothing do u? it's not a matter of being wrong or right, we just wanna play the game our way, it's jerks like you that hate everybody that doesn't play your way, that think their way is the only right way, that everybody else's way is wrong. well, I'll let u in on a little secret. that's BS!!

And you don't do those on purpose?! um, what, do u post things like this involuntarily?! and if you don't mean to say things that start flame wars then don't, u get flamed back when you do so u should have a good idea of flaming vs. not flaming. and we add more flame??! yeah, but we're just defending ourselves. your starting all this, we wouldn't have to add flame and defend ourselves if you wouldn't start coming in here and flaming us first. we don't start the wars, we defend and finish them.

Me not read them? Me let you insult me and many others? I think not. and what would help us even more than me not reading your posts is you not posting them. Heh, u call urself legit? well, some "hardcore legits" (kinda like you've been acting like in ur posts....) think that if you take advantage of cheaters or even play with them you're cheating. I'd like to see a hardcore legit bash yo ass for cheating. And if we feel like killing things easily, we can! if we do it then let us ruin our own fun but also quite a few of us think it IS fun to kick ass at an early level, but I see u just take advantage of others at that level and suck, and make people hate u like everyone that's posted in this topic.

And u say we always fall for it? that's cause what are we supposed to do, not attack the monsters just cause u use rafoie? we still receive more exp. than u for killing it so I think you're falling for your own joke. we always attack, you're supposed to attack, we'd be dumbasses if we didn't attack just cause u used rafoie. what kind of ignoramous are u?! and u call us dumbasses? YOU'RE the one falling for ur own joke.

And the last remark about needing strategy and looking stupid, well, I think you're stupid but I don't go around saying it UNLESS!! you insult me first. And we have strategy, just cause we cheat doesn't mean we're stupid. so watch ur words a bit more carefully next time. like you ever do tho, or ever will.

trypticon
Jul 31, 2003, 10:55 AM
On 2003-07-31 07:49, Brett wrote:

On 2003-07-31 06:47, jt wrote:

wow you know nothing do u? it's not a matter of being wrong or right, we just wanna play the game our way, it's jerks like you that hate everybody that doesn't play your way, that think their way is the only right way, that everybody else's way is wrong. well, I'll let u in on a little secret. that's BS!!

GO BRETT!

Brett
Jul 31, 2003, 12:43 PM
thanks lots!

inDOMinable
Jul 31, 2003, 02:43 PM
In my years of playing video games I've come to the conclusion that cheating is not for me. In most cases it takes away that same challenge that makes the game playable for more than ten minutes. I can remember years ago when my friend showed me god mode for DOOM for the first time. It was cool for 5 minutes, but then when you realize that nothing can kill you no matter what it gets boring quick. But at the same time I realize "to each his own". While I may not have fun cheating on games I'm sure someone else loves it. So that whole discussion is nothing but a matter of prefference, like most things. As for the hard attack argument, it's pretty much the same thing. If someone is too stupid to know when and where to use a normal or a hard attack, what do you care? If you really want the person to get better at the game give them some advice on the subject, otherwise keep your mouth shut and let them work it out. AHHHHHHH, I think that's enough for now.

Brett
Jul 31, 2003, 02:59 PM
v good points, inDOMinable. (if I were jt tho I'd be able to call you HUcast avatar guy)

gallaugher
Jul 31, 2003, 03:17 PM
On 2003-07-31 12:59, Brett wrote:
(if I were jt tho I'd be able to call you HUcast avatar guy)

LOL

AUTO_
Jul 31, 2003, 04:44 PM
On 2003-07-28 15:01, K9999 wrote:
Not like Jsword is the best weapon anymore. People who know how the game works don't use Jswords/BKB/Guld Millas. They know where the real power is.....

Legit Hit % Vulcans?

Ranger_Larry
Jul 31, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-07-31 06:51, jt wrote:
and to that guy with the RAmar pic = ( i dont bother too look at the names anymore...) wat does a FOnewms ata have to do with a rangers ata.... ill admit i needed savin when i was lower leveled but now i dotn cause i dont have to get hit wen nOOBs can take the hits for me hahahahahahah stupid illegitimates... and if i lost all hope in your eyes do u think i really care????? HELL NO!!! cause ur a nobody too me.. if u can actually get ur character over level 130 and is legit then u have my props.

How does 155 before duping hit ya? *rolleyes* I've been playing since Feb 3, 2001. All versions. I've been legit and have duped, you PLAY the game the same way regardless. Oh yeah, I'm 187 now... About you not caring what I think about you, do you think any of us care about what you think about us? *rolleyes* You've started a dumb thread now you are just lashing out in self defense, give it a rest!

EDIT: Oh yeah, a RAmars ata has to do with your little hard/hard/hard attack thing. You see, a RAmar can do it with weapons with no hit because our ata is 69 higher than yours. It's not noobish to use all hard if you can hit with the first shot....which your FOnewm won't do unless it has, say, a 55% hit Holy Ray http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif BTW I have a level 105 FOnewm myself, I'll use him more when I get to 200.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-07-31 15:02 ]</font>

inDOMinable
Aug 1, 2003, 12:32 AM
On 2003-07-31 12:59, Brett wrote:
v good points, inDOMinable. (if I were jt tho I'd be able to call you HUcast avatar guy)

Thanks rappy picture guy.

inDOMinable
Aug 1, 2003, 12:38 AM
Ok, while I'm here I've got another thing for Mr. FOnewm NOOB master. Lets take a trip back to the early years of English class when we learned the difference between "too" and "to".

EXAMPLE: I went (to) the store.

I went to the store (too).

not to plus too equals fower. This may seem like a minor thing to nitpick at, but when we have to see so much of your damn nonsense filling the screen it would be nice not to see so damn many tooooooooooos popping up everywhere.

Lesson complete.

p.s. is it better to be a noob at a video game having fun, or be a noob at grammar picking on people having fun?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The gods themselves will lose sleep over that one.

PEACE!!+

jt
Aug 1, 2003, 10:13 AM
lol wats teh point of using correct english on the comp... i probably mispelled it or somethin , but my bad... and wats the point of helping someone if they dont want to except it, my famous saying lol, to the guy in the HUcast pic? my first resort is gettin mad i meen dam but wen peeps tell u crap to just get on ur nerves wen u try to help them then wats the point in tryin to help em... and to that oen guy with that stupid al rappy pic, wat strategies can u possibly have if u kill everythin in one hit??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? lets run in the room and kill and repeat until to the boss? neways wat does raising ur char to 155 have to do with anything about wat i said? i meen i give direct questions and u guys go on to some other crap that i didnt even ask?????????

i meen it doesnt even matter if i even ask a question all u ppl do is "flame" me about "flaming" illegitimates...this thread had basic question-
---is it because they dont learn the basic skills to survive or wat??????????---

so answer the frickin question and stay on the topic not flaming me cause thats not wat its about *sigh* so hard to communicate with ppl and to that RAmar i dont really care wat chars u have cause they are irrelevant (irrelavent?) to the subject of this thread

Brett
Aug 1, 2003, 10:36 AM
Go purple Racast avatra gyu!(llo) my name's al rappy avatra gy! But anyways, we learned the basic skills when we were legit, which we all were at one point or another, get that in your overly small head. actually, i'll say underly wrinkly brain cause the more wrinkles you have the smarter you are, not that you know that or will remember it. And we don't kill everything with one hit. some may when the correct codes come out, some may not, it's our choice not yours so stop f***ing flaming us over it. and can you please call us by our names fonewmn avatar guy?

and like you stuck to the question, all you do is flame cheaters. we only flame you back. you don't start, we don't continue. and the answer to your question tho is we have the skills, we once were legit. we once were the only thing you approve of in other words. god shut the fuck up and stop flaming us and we won't flame you. all your doing is "feeding" the cheater vs. legit war and many people are sick of you doing it. so why don't you do us all a favor and vanish off of the face of the earth?

gallaugher
Aug 1, 2003, 10:47 AM
Blue rappy avatar guy has a point fonewmn avatar guy. The dupers (dupe users) prolly get a bad name simply because there are more of them. Assuming that there are more of them, it stands to reason that there are more annoying n00bs in their 'group'. If there were way more legits than dupers I'm sure you'd have a huge group of annoying legit n00bs too.

One more question for the fonewmn avatar guy - are you writing this way now just to be annoying? It's working.

Brett
Aug 1, 2003, 11:47 AM
On 2003-08-01 08:47, gallaugher wrote:
Blue rappy avatar guy has a point fonewmn avatar guy. The dupers (dupe users) prolly get a bad name simply because there are more of them. Assuming that there are more of them, it stands to reason that there are more annoying n00bs in their 'group'. If there were way more legits than dupers I'm sure you'd have a huge group of annoying legit n00bs too.

One more question for the fonewmn avatar guy - are you writing this way now just to be annoying? It's working.

lmao

inDOMinable
Aug 1, 2003, 01:42 PM

Isn't that the point of this whole string? You know, Mr. cosmically incorrect FOnewm avatar nOOB master jackass likes to keep spouting off in semantics whenever we piss him off, but the reality is all he did was start an argument. Your originaly post might have been taken as a simple question that needed an answer if it didn't have the words "stupeed NOOBS" every sentance. So now that people are really getting to you you fall back on the "just answer my question" bullshit, when all you really wanted to begin with was an argument. So if you want to have an intellectual conversation about something that you're interested in learning more about, stop snivelling like a bitch and ask a real question.

_Sinue_
Aug 1, 2003, 02:28 PM
I don't personally agree with dupes, dupe users, or other forms of cheaters. My beef isn't that they're not playing the game MY way.. but that that they're not playing the game SONIC TEAMS way. As legits, we're bound by the rules of the game.. and we get trampled on by people who go outside of those rules.

However, the n00b comment, I do agree with. I've seen it first hand.. both in talking to other people and in having experienced it myself. I've been around since v.1.. and within my first 5 minuites of going online, I was handed nearly every super powered item in the game. That killed any need I had to actually struggle and improve my skill with the game in order to advance. When v.2 came out along with Ultimate mode.. I was lost. I simply didn't know how to survive.. and all my v.1 weapons were useless. If it weren't for that 130% Native MKB, I don't think I could have made it to the level I did to even TRY to attempt caves. Heh, I still have a stigma about going to Mines due to the rough times I used to have there.. depspite me being able to pass it with ease even with my melee FOnewearl now.

Similarly, in Ep II.. when it first launched I had to re-learn the game all over again... and I wasn't the only one. Many of the newbs were actually making strides over some of the DC vets.. despite having NO prior experience with the game.

Now, since duping has reached the level it has.. I'm seeing the same things over again. New people join and are handed the best items in the game.. they breeze through Normal, Hard, Vhard, and never have to learn the mechanics of the game. They, similarly, are lost when getting to Ultimate mode. Many times they simply try to power through with their BKBs, Jswords, or spam RAfoie repeatedly. It makes it very hard to use the in-game mechanics to your advantage (Such as PB blasts for example) when very few people even know they exist it seems. Not to mention that it becomes very difficult for me deal out damage when I'm having to babysit people that are a higher level than I am. Sure I could leave them for dead.. but what does that cause? Flames.. anger.. and the same shit we're dealing with here in this thread.

I think people have to realize that PSO is only yours when you play offline. The moment you go online, the game is everybodys. Your actions directly affect those people around you. If YOU want to play only as you see fit because you pay $9 a month.. you're potentially trampeling on someone elses's right to play the way they want to.. someone else who also pays the same $9 a month.

Now not to say that all dupers are bad and unskilled. Far from it. My main beef is with assholes that have no consideration for their fellow players. People like that, have made it impossible to join an open Norm-Vhard game as a legit. They brandish their dupes and mock your characters.. then often proceed to die and flame you for not reviving them right away. Even in Ultimate mode, a max stat character brandishing a Spread Needle will far outpace and steal EXP from legits. Ask them to put it away.. and they either "LoL" or switch to a different weapon for 5 seconds.. then promptly switch back.

I also resent the fact that duping has killed variety. There are SO many excellent weapons in the game.. but all you ever see is BKBs and TJswords for HUs. Psycho Wands for FOs. Spreads and Frozen Shooters for RAs. It's sad really.

Anyhow, this post doesn't really have structure anymore.. it's just degrading into random bitching about things that tick me off. My final point is, if you know what you're doing and you're a good player, then weither or not you use dupes is trivial. If you're taking advantage of your team-mates by using supped up gear, not supporting your team, not using your Techs/Trap wisely, and dying consistantly.. then don't be surprised when people call you a n00b and leave your game - or leave you for dead.

gallaugher
Aug 1, 2003, 02:36 PM
On 2003-08-01 12:28, _Sinue_ wrote:

Anyhow, this post doesn't really have structure anymore.. it's just degrading into random bitching about things that tick me off. My final point is, if you know what you're doing and you're a good player, then weither or not you use dupes is trivial. If you're taking advantage of your team-mates by using supped up gear, not supporting your team, not using your Techs/Trap wisely, and dying consistantly.. then don't be surprised when people call you a n00b and leave your game - or leave you for dead.

Holy carp that was awesome, well put!

kat
Aug 1, 2003, 02:39 PM
does anyone want to transelate that last statement by Mr 'FOworm' Avator guy? 'Cause I couldn't understand most of it - which is why people mention grammer skills having some use in real life: for communication purposes.

If I could understand it, I might take offense... but since I can't, and I can't really hold anything he says in high esteem, I won't bother...

PS - I can't imagine why this topic wasn't locked after the first post and then shoved into rants. I mean, it's an illogical rant in the first place... and it doesn't even have a second place.

- Kitty avator gal signing off

Guntz348
Aug 1, 2003, 03:07 PM
Well this has gone no where fast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-08-01 13:09 ]</font>