PDA

View Full Version : best force class

jt
Jul 25, 2003, 07:55 PM
for some reason everyone thinks that stupid FOnewearel character is the best force character BUT SHE IS NOT!!!!!!! FOR ALL U NOOBS OUT THERE SHE IS ONE OF THE WORST along wit that stupid fomar who is wack too... neway the FOnewm is the best cause he has the strongest attack techs,decent atp and ata, good tp max, good defense and high evp... FOmarl is good cause she is most balanced...

infoman56
Jul 25, 2003, 08:33 PM
my fomar is just fine

satoshi1
Jul 25, 2003, 08:39 PM
On 2003-07-25 17:55, jt wrote:
for some reason everyone thinks that stupid FOnewearel character is the best force character BUT SHE IS NOT!!!!!!! FOR ALL U NOOBS OUT THERE SHE IS ONE OF THE WORST along wit that stupid fomar who is wack too... neway the FOnewm is the best cause he has the strongest attack techs,decent atp and ata, good tp max, good defense and high evp... FOmarl is good cause she is most balanced...

My n00b sense is tingling... The FOnewearl has extremely high MST potential. The FOmar has higher ATP potential. Maybe they want to play with those characters? There is no "best" class. Please, stop with this "OMG FONEWEARLS SUX0RS MONKEY NUTZ!!!1!!1 MY CHAR IS BETER THEY OWNZ0RS YOU!!11!"

EDIT: Spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2003-07-25 18:40 ]</font>

Syazoerrai
Jul 25, 2003, 08:39 PM
How can you think someone is a n00b because they think FOnewearls are not one of the worst Forces? Not everyone has the same opinion.

Anyways, I don't know much about the FOmars since I only have Dreamcast and version one (only 9 classes), but it seems that they are only good at high levels (130+). I think FOmarls are good, and FOnewms are the best technique users in Version 1, but I like FOnewearls because until you get to very high levels, they have the best evasion out of all of the forces, and in Version 2 and the GC and XBox versions, they have the highest MST/TP.

[Edited by seperating the two sections.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Syazoerrai on 2003-07-25 18:49 ]</font>

St_Botchua
Jul 25, 2003, 09:11 PM
the fonewman just has better style than the rest

umbrella
Jul 25, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-07-25 17:55, jt wrote:

fonewm's butt is too obeise.

monkeyfist
Jul 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
i like FOmars because i enjoy meleeing (sp) to conserve TP and i also enjoy the gi-techs (effective, and easier on the ol' TP) and FOmars have 1.3 damage bonus

also, i think FOmars get cool hats (check out my avie)
i don't like how FOnewearls walk,
i don't like FOnewm's shoes, or hats, or walk,
i do like how i get to use 250 mats (not counting HP) and my cool hats

Ranger_Larry
Jul 25, 2003, 09:30 PM
Fonewms have the 1.3 on the GI as well as the RA(the only chars with the RA boost, which are the best techs!) Nothing clears out a room faster than a FOnewm, and at lv. 105 I am having a blast with mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I do have a fomar waiting to be tryed out, but that will wait until I get my RAmar to 200. (184 now)

Blade21
Jul 25, 2003, 09:34 PM
jt : You think people are noobs because you don't like how they raise their characters.. . .Wow, you got some control issues man. Maybe you better just stop posting, it maybe better then shooting your ol' mouth off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ether
Jul 25, 2003, 10:38 PM
All of the forces are good characters, in different ways

FOmar - Best melee force, very high atp, and good dfp. He also has the gi- amp to allow him to still be a good tech caster with gifoie and gizonde

FOmarl - Easiest force to use. Resta and S/D amps allow you to support the team with ease, not having to run close to everyone. Higher hp, ata, and dfp than FOmar makes her easier to melee with too, as you wont be getting hit as hard, but you wont hit as hard either

FOnewm - Pure nuker, plain and simple. Owns episode 1 stages

FOnewearl - Highest mst plus the resta amp gives her the best resta in the game, great for supporting high hp characters like androids. Simple techs arent the best, but are the best for the majority of bosses in the game (de rol and barba ray are the exceptions) Megid owns episode two, giving her the easiest time in the hardest stage in the game, seabed

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 12:57 AM
amen

MelancholyWitch
Jul 26, 2003, 01:21 AM
yes but ive seen that Fonewearls cant use as many weapons as the other forces but remmeber the mind

Rudoku
Jul 26, 2003, 02:04 AM
On 2003-07-25 20:38, Ether wrote:
All of the forces are good characters, in different ways

FOmar - Best melee force, very high atp, and good dfp. He also has the gi- amp to allow him to still be a good tech caster with gifoie and gizonde

You forgot his S/D range boost, unless filling the entire room with such spells is normal for any Force.

K9999
Jul 26, 2003, 02:25 AM
FOrces fucking suck.

RuneScapeMan
Jul 26, 2003, 02:40 AM
It's all up to yourself.
Newmans if you want to go tech based.
Humans if you want to go melee little too.

I like FOnewm most because i don't think Forcers are good melee.
And becase you use Rafoie, Razonde and Rabarta more often than Simple spells.
And i mean, how often do you cast S/D if you have S/D level 30?

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 02:48 AM
K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

K9999
Jul 26, 2003, 02:56 AM
On 2003-07-26 00:48, umbrella wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

How is that hypocritical? Because i have a force means i love it? No it just means i know what the fuck i am talking about. FOrces suck at higher lvls simply because you cannot get kill shots. Sure megid the day away in episode 2 and unless you are playing with friends face the wrath of noob HUmars with jswords and noob RAs with baranz launchers. My FOnewearl is a S/D J/Z bitch.

Ether
Jul 26, 2003, 03:13 AM
Forces suck to play as, being a j/z bitch is pretty boring. They do not suck though, they're pretty much necessary for any team in ult in the higher stages.

I'm sure your RAcaseal loves a good force too

K9999
Jul 26, 2003, 03:23 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:13, Ether wrote:
Forces suck to play as, being a j/z bitch is pretty boring. They do not suck though, they're pretty much necessary for any team in ult in the higher stages.

I'm sure your RAcaseal loves a good force too

My usually team consists of my RAcaseal a HUcaseal and whatever the crazy Spriggan is lvling up at the moment. I can live without S/D since my mags have Mylla and I chain it with whoever i am playing with. If you NEED S/D J/Z to survive chances are you are an 82 HUmar in ruins with your jsword with a 195 POW mag and 4 al rappies and 400 HPs. I have never had to rely on a force with my RAcaseal and i am sure not having to rely on one now.

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-07-26 00:56, K9999 wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

How is that hypocritical? Because i have a force means i love it? No it just means i know what the fuck i am talking about. FOrces suck at higher lvls simply because you cannot get kill shots. Sure megid the day away in episode 2 and unless you are playing with friends face the wrath of noob HUmars with jswords and noob RAs with baranz launchers. My FOnewearl is a S/D J/Z bitch.

I was merely talking about you have such a high levevl force and claiming that they suck.... and you parade it in your sig.... if you're not proud of it, take it off.

K9999
Jul 26, 2003, 03:39 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:34, umbrella wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

I was merely talking about you have such a high levevl force and claiming that they suck.... and you parade it in your sig.... if you're not proud of it, take it off.

What the hell are you talking about? How is listing my characters in a signature showing them off? Its not that i hate my character im just telling the truth that they SUCK. Here i changed my sig just for you

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 03:46 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:39, K9999 wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

What the hell are you talking about? How is listing my characters in a signature showing them off? Its not that i hate my character im just telling the truth that they SUCK. Here i changed my sig just for you

When you say FOrces fucking suck in a thread about forces and you yourself having a force, it seems a slight hypocritical, but now that I've heard your explanation..
Gotcha.
We don't need your assurance.
Please kindly leave this thread.

K9999
Jul 26, 2003, 03:47 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:46, umbrella wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

When you say FOrces fucking suck in a thread about forces and you yourself having a force, it seems a slight hypocritical, but now that I've heard your explanation..
Gotcha.

FOrces suck

Ether
Jul 26, 2003, 04:04 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:23, K9999 wrote:

If you NEED S/D J/Z to survive chances are you are an 82 HUmar in ruins with your jsword with a 195 POW mag and 4 al rappies and 400 HPs. I have never had to rely on a force with my RAcaseal and i am sure not having to rely on one now.

I've found ult seabed online impossible without jellen. Well, not impossible of course, but far too painful getting hit for 90% of my life over and over, regardless of class

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 04:28 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:47, K9999 wrote:

On 2003-07-26 01:46, umbrella wrote:

K9999 said vaguely:
FOrces fucking suck.

hypocrit

Gotcha.

FOrces suck

Alright http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SubstanceD
Jul 26, 2003, 06:37 AM
Christ! Hasn't this topic been done like a bazillion times. Although these are highly simplified it has already been established that:

Fonewearl - Best Pure Force

Fonewn - Best Nuke everything force

Fomarl - Best Support Force

Fomar - best Melee Force

Just because you don't see the value in a Supprt Force, a Melee Force or A Force like Fonewearl who has the prefect stats for a charcter of her class does not mean that they suck, it just means these charcters arn't for you. To me Fomar is the best ( and no I did not vote ) because he does everything that I expect and want from a character ( he can nuke stuff and slice and dice em ). That does not mean that I am right and that everyone who disagrees with me is wrong, it just the way I play. I am not you and you are not me and we are allowed to have different opinions because we are differnet and if the vast majority think that Fonewearl is the best Force then you just have to deal with that.

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 08:47 AM
jt : You think people are noobs because you don't like how they raise their characters.. . .Wow, you got some control issues man. Maybe you better just stop posting, it maybe better then shooting your ol' mouth off. [quote]

.... *ahem* i post wen i want where i want how i want and ur pathetic post will not stop me from talkin junk about nOObs... plz dont try and talk junk to me cause as u said i have "control issues"

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 08:48 AM
and FOmar isnt really the best melee force cause he has the lowets hp/def .... hasnt anyone thought about these things????????????

PSO_4_LiFe
Jul 26, 2003, 09:42 AM
HEY, FOMAR ROCKS!!!!!! REPRESENTEN FOR ALL FOMAR'S!!!

Ether
Jul 26, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-07-26 06:48, jt wrote:
and FOmar isnt really the best melee force cause he has the lowets hp/def .... hasnt anyone thought about these things????????????

Yes. And he doesnt have the lowest hp/def, FOnewearl does

Last_Survivor
Jul 26, 2003, 12:55 PM
I like big FOnewms and I cannot lie all you other brothers can't deny when a FOnewm walks in with an itty bitty waist and shakes that humongous thing in your face you get...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Last_Survivor on 2003-07-26 10:55 ]</font>

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 01:35 PM
um even tells u in the char description that he has the least amount of def...

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 01:41 PM
I agree to the max. . . .yo