PDA

View Full Version : Yay, Rati! *happy dance*

Nai_Calus
Jul 25, 2003, 10:47 PM
Hooray, I finished evolving my MIND Rati today! ^_^

It's a black one, 5/0/50/45. Estlla, Pilla and Mylla&Youlla. w00t.

I had fun raising it, and had a good idea of what to expect, although some things didn't quite go according to plan, like accidentally feeding it the wrong thing because I didn't notice I'd run out of what I was feeding it. ^^;;; But nothing that couldn't be compensated for. ^^

I started by feeding it Antiparalysis with my RAmar until it was about to hit L50(Mag->Kalki->Mitra), whereupon I gave it to my SKYLY FOmar, Helios, to raise for a while. One last Antiparalysis to make it a Sita, and then Difluids to L85 when it turned into a Kabanda, and then Antiparalysis to the brink of L90(I thought MIND would go over first, and that DEX would be the one right on the edge, but for some reason DEX went over first. Probably the Difluid I accidentally gave it and had to counter with a Trimate... ^^; Didn't matter). Gave it to my ORAN HUmar to turn it into a Soma, raised the last level of MIND with Difluids, and then gave it Antiparalysis until it unexpectedly turned into a Kama at L95 when both DEX and MIND were 45... Unexpected, since last time my ORAN HUmar evolved a Kama the stats were POW>DEX>MIND. ^^;;; So I gave it some Antidotes, and it hit L100 and turned into an incredibly sexy Rati. The IQ is a bit trashed from the Antidotes on the Kama, so it'll need some Monofluids to bring it back up, but then it's smooth sailing and straight Difluids to L200. ^_^v

It's a beauty. I love it. ^_^

Bit
Jul 25, 2003, 10:48 PM
*slaps forehead*

Here we go again, eh?

congratulations on the Rati

kat
Jul 25, 2003, 10:50 PM
Well... at least its not another 'I just got my Sato' posting...

Variety is good

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-07-25 20:51 ]</font>

umbrella
Jul 25, 2003, 11:12 PM
why do you need 50 DEX on a mind mag?

Octavian
Jul 25, 2003, 11:21 PM
because he's rasing a mind mag. an ep. 2 rare mind mag, and he didnt want the stat in power.

Nai_Calus
Jul 25, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-07-25 21:12, umbrella wrote:
why do you need 50 DEX on a mind mag?

Geist Vulcans, and DEF is on the same side of the stat ratio as MIND. DEF is mostly useless anyways. I only need extra DFP for boss battles since I never get hit otherwise with my FOs, and then I just switch from my Red Merge to a Secret Gear. *shrug* DEX, on the other hand, lets me whip out that nice 35% Hit Geist Vulcan I have... ^_-

AxemPunanny
Jul 25, 2003, 11:30 PM
On 2003-07-25 21:23, Ian-KunX wrote:
*shrug* DEX, on the other hand, lets me whip out that nice 35% Hit Geist Vulcan I have... ^_-

what other %'s do you got on those Vulcans. or is just purely a steal TP type thing?

hit% sure does help out. I was amazed one day to untekk mechguns (forget which one) that had 70% on hit (had 30 on dark also). Never have used it though, since I got more powerful mechs.

umbrella
Jul 25, 2003, 11:35 PM
Ahh I see.
I'm making a def/mind one.
( not Rati though ) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 25, 2003, 11:37 PM
On 2003-07-25 21:30, AxemPunanny wrote:
what other %'s do you got on those Vulcans. or is just purely a steal TP type thing?

TP steal. I use a 30% Hit Charge Gatling and a 5/145/50/0 Rati if I'm actually trying to deal physical damage.

OniTatsujin
Jul 25, 2003, 11:58 PM
what is wrong with Sato's..i like em..i liek rati too...i made my sato..but i wasnt making a forum about it..

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 01:25 AM
What color, what color?!

MelancholyWitch
Jul 26, 2003, 01:26 AM
just got a rati myself

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-07-25 23:25, dropslash wrote:
What color, what color?!

Black, like I said. ^^; Now I need to finish raising Iankun X's light pink Rati. ^^
It's a sexy little thing, my new Rati. *cuddles it* I love it so much. ^_^ No more icky dirty Sato! Hooray! *dance* Such a pretty little darling... ^_^

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 01:43 AM
Mmmm, Bubblegum Pink Rati, i'm raising one myself. He's Kaitabha right now and he looks hilarious, all orange and pink.

Soukosa
Jul 26, 2003, 02:06 AM
I think I'll try out a Rati to what they're all about. I guess I could use something other than a Sato for a change.

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 03:03 AM
What's a blue sato look like?
I thoguht they looked cool so I started making one.... then someone said it's ugly.......
HELP !!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SubstanceD
Jul 26, 2003, 03:23 AM
That chick needs help with her Rati infactuation.

Okay, since Ian-KunX seems to be our residential Rati expert and we seem to be on the subject of her new Black Rati what exactly does a Black Rati look like anyway. I tried raising one bot it came out mostly Red, A little bit of Black and White fins/wings/whatever they are, obviously mine is not black even though my Hucaseal was wearing a black cosume when she began feeding it and the Humar that I transfered it to was also in a black costume. I probably will take another shot at raising a Black Rati so I would also like to know what character you raised your on and color costume he was wearing.

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 03:28 AM
On 2003-07-26 01:23, SubstanceD wrote:
That chick needs help with her Rati infactuation.

Okay, since Ian-KunX seems to be our residential Rati expert and we seem to be on the subject of her new Black Rati what exactly does a Black Rati look like anyway. I tried raising one bot it came out mostly Red, A little bit of Black and White fins/wings/whatever they are, obviously mine is not black even though my Hucaseal was wearing a black cosume when she began feeding it and the Humar that I transfered it to was also in a black costume. I probably will take another shot at raising a Black Rati so I would also like to know what character you raised your on and color costume he was wearing.

Black Rati is sort of a transparent purplish blue colour. Very pretty. There've been a couple of pics posted recently in threads, look around a bit and you should be able to find a pic.
Mag colour is unaffected by costume, it's the colour of the baby Mag. Sounds like yours was raised from a white/offwhite/grey baby Mag. You need a dark black baby Mag, which is actually more of a dark navy blueish colour... Good luck on it. ^^

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 05:17 AM
Rati, raised from a "True" Black Mag.

http://members.aol.com/nintendozapper/rati_black.jpg

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 26, 2003, 06:56 AM
Congrats on the Rati. I'm making my second one right now.