PDA

View Full Version : I need answers from "legits"

minsc
Jul 25, 2003, 11:29 PM
Why do legits have to ask if something is legit before they do it? I hear the point of being legit is because it's more fun, if you want to have the most fun you can, then play the game on your own terms, make it fun for yourself.

Octavian
Jul 25, 2003, 11:46 PM
Not all people are the same, some people want to do things so they are accepted by a certain crowd, hence the askers. Real idiots, not saying who, like to point out these people to try to ruin there games, regardless of what their intentions are. Please, get a life, and by all means, leave the noobs alone. *holds up noob crossing sign* (there ya are little noobs)

AxemPunanny
Jul 25, 2003, 11:55 PM
I think there's been such a fuss about legitamacy online that there's gonna be alot of people who are going to have questions or doubts? So they ask, because they're unsure.

It's true, everyone should play the game under their own terms. I only find it a problem, if your own terms make it a bad experience for others. I've always said that I don't mind hackers, as long as they don't f*ck up my gaming experience in any way. You want to use your hacked items in my game, fine, just don't do anything to mess others up.

I remember one night, when the DC servers were still pretty fresh (in the US), I was playing with a PSO bud of mine (from England), and someone just enters a pw'd game; someone we didn't know. I won't say names, but I'm sure that person knows who he/she is. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif It was very weird and awkward for us. Apparently this person was either showing off or practicing their "skill." Nonetheless, this person did nothing bad to us, and didn't stay very long, and never did it again to me.

I just hate those that do cheat and mess up other's gaming experience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-07-25 21:56 ]</font>

jt
Jul 26, 2003, 08:41 AM
honestly whats teh point of asking to be legit lol... u play the game how u wanna play and if u want to get every F**kin item and be *ultimate* then go ahead but dont coutn on much support from legits... i have 0 tolerancy for nOOb illegitimate peeps...

Micah
Jul 26, 2003, 11:38 AM
i agree with the above 2 posts.

legits arent all the same. some are picky and wont take an item if they even suspect its hacked, some just play for fun and could care less to worry about each little detail. and some just dont mind hackers unless they create a problem.

by saying legit.. your asking a very broad range of people for advice. some of us legit are hardcore and hate hackers, some of us just play the game on our own terms.

probably the true meaning of legit is a person that does not mess with/interfere with/ruin anothers gaming experence. but we may never know.

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 11:52 AM
Duped weapons are like a fashion statement, so I won't follow suit. I'd rather find my own.

gallaugher
Jul 26, 2003, 12:28 PM
On 2003-07-25 21:29, minsc wrote:
Why do legits have to ask if something is legit before they do it?

I don't know. I'm capable of making that decision myself.