PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: I Sick of this Shi

Xtreme
Jul 26, 2003, 03:59 AM
Hey Its me Xtreme again Lv 62 Humar Whitil and I was Just thinking about slaming my gameCube in to my TV Because I'm about insulted by the fact that I can't Find a Double saber or a Stag Cutlery. I mean come on You Guy have to admit that Its Pretty damn Retarded to Have to probobly spend a year finding a damn weapon. I Too have a Fucking Life and that is Why I'm Insulted

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtreme on 2003-07-26 02:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtreme on 2003-07-26 02:29 ]</font>

_J
Jul 26, 2003, 06:59 AM
If you really want one that bad, get a dupe. : ) If you are not prepared to use dupes - then you have to be prepared for a long old slog getting "rares". I seem to find much more "rares" when I quest on my own online.

Ness
Jul 26, 2003, 07:07 AM
I can think of 10 weapons that are better than a DOUBLE SABER.

_J
Jul 26, 2003, 07:10 AM
I can think of 10 weapons that are better than a DOUBLE SABER.

I think it would be harder to think of worse rares than DOUBLE SABER and STAG CUTLERY, than think of rares that are better. I mean hell, I would rather have just a normal partistan type weapon if I was a hunter.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 26, 2003, 09:05 AM
Well... it DOES take time to get rares... and a bit of just plain ol' dumb luck.

In my case, I play one frickin' Hard Forest run and I get like 4 worthless rare mechguns. No %s even!

Mystil
Jul 26, 2003, 10:24 AM
......?

I find those like crazy. But yeah, it does take awhile. But take note that it isn't nearly as much as it was on the DC.

polishedweasel
Jul 26, 2003, 01:40 PM
I don't ever have any problems finding rares, I jusr go to my Duper and ask him if he has x weapon in stock. Then I get them, or I don't.

But slamming your console against the wall is a bit immature, wouldnt' you think? And if you've been playing for a year, wouldn't you think that you'd be a higher lv than 62? Oh well...

Mystil
Jul 26, 2003, 09:17 PM
Weasel you don't even play the game no more. So what you're talking about. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And pso is 'teh' boring now. I've been playing since March, and I'm still, in my 130s.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-07-26 19:18 ]</font>