PDA

View Full Version : Mericol

Golden_Force
Jul 26, 2003, 11:06 AM
How do you make the Mericol variants appear. Is it random, or do you have to go on an online quest..or what? Somebody help me...I hate that plant but I'm a pinkal and want a Sigh of God.

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 11:10 AM
You find them in an online quest, I believe.

PJ
Jul 26, 2003, 11:17 AM
In the online quest(s) East/West Tower, they'll appear normally. In a normal run of the CCA at the Jungle, they appear randomly, so chances of finding them are amazingly low o.x

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 11:17 AM
You can find them offline...

...cool...

Can you pipe for them?

Lucas2k4
Jul 26, 2003, 11:22 AM
Aren't they those giant flower thingies??? Because if they are. Both times I went through um....that place where they are (^^;) I've found one.

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 11:26 AM
Mericarol is the mini-boss of the CCA Jungle Area. You have to fight it. There are two different versions that can be seen online in a quest, and apparently can also be seen offline... (I didn't know that...)

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 11:27 AM
If they are any stronger then the Ultimate Meriacol, I don't want to see it.

I had to have burn atleast three Scape Dolls on that thing.

Nie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:32 AM
In ultimate doesn't that thing use megid????
( Remembers how glad he is he has all level 30 spells so he can use those slots for resit devils)

The most annyoing thing for me when I fight them is that stupid drain all you TP thing ARRRGHHHHHH!!!

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 11:34 AM
It's not really Megid.

It's a red ball that just kills you.

Not fun.

Lucas2k4
Jul 26, 2003, 11:37 AM
I didn't play anything besides the temple in ultimate. I don't really like the ep.2 levels http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 11:39 AM
Mericus/Merikle do not appear offline. You're stuck with Mericarol no matter what.

It's not Megid. You just need a lot of HP.

Golden_Force
Jul 26, 2003, 12:27 PM
Darn. I was hoping to be able to get them offline for the wonderful Sigh of God. I have yet to get online so I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer until I can find a BBA

rena-ko
Jul 26, 2003, 02:11 PM
@reenee
really? and i thought you could as well pipe for them offline. hm.

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-07-26 12:11, rena-ko wrote:
@reenee
really? and i thought you could as well pipe for them offline. hm.

They're also not that kind of enemy that you can pipe for. If you were to, say, get a Merikle offline, and die fighting it, it'll still be there. Sorta of an online-type function going on.

tank1
Jul 26, 2003, 02:43 PM
i dont get the deal with rare enemies i mean there just a fancy bit of EXP.
lol

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 02:48 PM
More like a Elementless Ball attack.

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 02:53 PM
On 2003-07-26 12:43, tank1 wrote:
i dont get the deal with rare enemies i mean there just a fancy bit of EXP.
lol

Somebody get this poor man a Pouilly Slime and tell him the chances of getting a rare from a rare enemy.

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 03:15 PM
some enemies people have tried the piping trick,got more then 30 of the rare creature,and still havent found a rare.

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 03:48 PM
I HATE MERICAROL. Mericarol was designed to make Hunters cry. There is literally no way to safely attack it. Handgun range isn't good enough to be out of reach of it's insta-kill balls. Melee range is close enough for it to not shoot those, but then it does it's purple cloud of death... Ugh. From what I've heard, Rangers and Forces are somewhat safe from it, but Hunters... Urgh.

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 03:54 PM
Baha! Sad human hunter! Every Android HUnter knows that all you have to do is run up, drop a freeze trap and hack away.

Proving once again, Androids are far superior HUnters. -_^

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 09:23 PM
Its called Gibarta..freeze and do damage, they freeze and they suffer our Wit and Strength!

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 09:27 PM
hmmm....All I have to do is find something like a ledge to block the way of their doom beam,and then I grants away,or use a gun :|

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 09:40 PM
Suck it, Mericarol. XD ...And Gibbles, and Gi Gue, and Gal Gryphon... How the hell did that happen? I just sat down and played through and beat CCA. O_o;;; I thought I'd never get past freaking Mericarol, and it's -all- out of the way... Whoa. Dude.
...Oh hell, now I can go to Seabed. ;_;
...Mommy...

tank1
Aug 1, 2003, 10:07 AM
rare enemies big deal ive got more rares from bog standard ones than those fancy assed rare one varista anyone pah!

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Aug 1, 2003, 03:59 PM
Its called Gibarta..freeze and do damage, they freeze and they suffer our Wit and Strength!

Its called Frozen SHooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nambrosia
Aug 1, 2003, 06:24 PM
Is it just me, or are the online-quest Mericarol's Confusion Beams more powerful than if you simply went to the Jungle online in the same mode? I won't die in one hit from the beam if I just go through Ult CCA, but when I go through the Tower on Ult, they do enough damage to instant-kill me >_<