PDA

View Full Version : GAAAAAAAAH! I can't believe this... this is SO ANNOYING.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:43 AM
I was doin TRH on ult (2nd time, ran out of time first) and i got to the final room (in non quest mode, its right before falz, really big room with 4 doors) and i was fightin with Donoph... i heard him yell out '95!' and checked the clock... about 3 minutes to go. i smiled, knowing i would finally beat this horrible quest. we were fighting a dark bringer and i had plenty of scapes on me (found like 3 in that quest) and he killed me (i think it was with his grants attack from his sword). i just waited for my health bar to go back down and then come back up, but then DONOPH DIED! I got so mad... gaaaah thats like the 5th ruins quest ive FAILED so far in ult

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 11:45 AM
Ah just keep at it, eh? Persistance is everything. And it's not all bad, your gaining experiance, no?

Just keep trying, you'll beat it eventually.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:51 AM
On 2003-07-26 09:45, Bit wrote:
Ah just keep at it, eh? Persistance is everything. And it's not all bad, your gaining experiance, no?

Just keep trying, you'll beat it eventually.

Yeah, I'm gaining a lot of experience now that I think about it... I don't even know why I'm trying to beat all the quests on ultimate... FoS i get crappy flowens sword from delts and red saber from torrs... FiY i get angry fist and angel harp (might be good, but i cant equip it anyway... ill check its stats after this post) Waterfall Tears (mil lilies and ob lilies=sange and guilty light (have both)), and A. Food=Dragon Slayers and Demo Comets from blue and red slimes (have both)... It's just for something extra to do other than normal runs, I suppose.

Nie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:51 AM
That attack sacares me.... You see him charging up and a mad run begins... It sucks when you mobbed by a ton of Arlans, but then if you lucky you'll get knocked down and it won't hurt you... Doesn't that attack do like 1200 or somthing like that...

Anyways keep at it!

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 11:52 AM
Aye, Good Luck on that, eh?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:52 AM
On 2003-07-26 09:51, Nie wrote:
Doesn't that attack do like 1200 or somthing like that...

Probably, seeing as how it's almost always killed me in one hit except for once (not sure exactly what happened there, I might have gotten knocked down or something)

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 11:54 AM
OK, I just looked up the angel harp and it says that female forces can equip it... is that why people want it so much? too bad my only non lvl 1 force is a fonewm :/

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 11:55 AM
In Ult, that Chaos Bringers shot attack does 1400 damage.

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 11:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=4&artid=336&version=v3

Soukosa
Jul 26, 2003, 12:32 PM
Did you ever think that maybe you're pushing yourself too hard? Also, why would you want to finish that quest? You got a nice distraction in the form of an old guy and plenty of enemies to get rares from. Plus, some of the better items that are found in the Ruins, tend to be found in Ruins 3.

blind_fury
Jul 26, 2003, 12:45 PM
Just keep tryin man you will eventually finish it

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 12:59 PM
On 2003-07-26 10:32, Kalonera wrote:
Did you ever think that maybe you're pushing yourself too hard? Also, why would you want to finish that quest? You got a nice distraction in the form of an old guy and plenty of enemies to get rares from. Plus, some of the better items that are found in the Ruins, tend to be found in Ruins 3.

Hmmm, perhaps I am pushing my character too hard. I'm only a few Ruins quests away from beating them all, then I could freely go about doing any of them at my leisure... Only good items from Ult Ruins for SKYLY are lavis cannon, psycho wand, cudgel, and maybe skyly card... hmmm now that i think about it thats some pretty damn good stuff XD