PDA

View Full Version : GC: download quests?

OmegaLoser
Jul 26, 2003, 12:57 PM
Will they ever exist? so far, i've only seen 1 for X-box, but what about the trusty cube? I am glad they are making so many online quests, but a few downloadable ones would be great. that way i can play new quest with my friends who don't have online. Please ST, help out the cube!!!

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 12:58 PM
From what I've heard, Gamecube cannot download Quests.. It's a shame, eh?

Rpgplayer
Jul 26, 2003, 01:00 PM
Yep, its true... You can't download quests for the Gamecube. Only for the x-box...

OmegaLoser
Jul 26, 2003, 01:05 PM
well, i know you can't currently, but they put the option in the game. they just haven't made one yet. if they weren't going to, they should have taken the "download quest" option out.

OmegaLoser
Jul 26, 2003, 02:04 PM
(moving topic to top of list) HA HA HA HA HA

kat
Jul 26, 2003, 02:05 PM
the only time you can 'download' a quest is when you're doing an online quest and it downloads into the temp memory...

but I wish they would come out with some permanant ones that you could download. Something with real plotness would be nice

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 02:05 PM
That's called bumping, you know. Unless, of course, that was a pitiful attempt to try to disguise your intentions...

Rpgplayer
Jul 26, 2003, 02:07 PM
Maybe they will put some quests online in the future... But currently you can't download them for the GC...=(

OmegaLoser
Jul 26, 2003, 02:10 PM
i haven't posted in a while, i forgot it was called bumping. my mistake

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 02:36 PM
On 2003-07-26 10:58, Bit wrote:
From what I've heard, Gamecube cannot download Quests.. It's a shame, eh?

The GC memory card has the capacity to download quests. The DC VMU could store only 100kb of memory while the GC card has 512kb (half of a megabyte).

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 02:37 PM
Aye, it definately has the capacity, It's just that the feature hasn't been released yet.

Benoit
Jul 26, 2003, 03:00 PM
I don't mind bumping. There's so many threads that you sometimes have to do this or it won't be seen.

Download quests will definitely exist for the GameCube. The only question is when. Shouldn't take that long anymore, I hope.

And even if there were download quests, I don't think you can do them in multiplayer. Download quests were always designed for one person, like all the offline quests.