PDA

View Full Version : Somehow, I get the feeling that my HUmar isn't as high of a

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 01:44 PM
Every enemy since Mines has almost always knocked me down in one hit... ever since I beat Mines, however, I haven't dared to venture back *has nightmares about those horrible Sinows and Gillchichs* should I level up some or is this just how late Ultimate is gonna be, period?

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 01:47 PM
That's why they call it Ultimate. I got in at lvl. 60, I'm level 88 now and I have Mines unlocked, but I don't dare venture in. Your best bet is to level up some. And you said HUmar? Try casting Jellen.

Nie
Jul 26, 2003, 01:48 PM
You should be okay. i beat the GAME with my Humar at level 104. All you need is patience and skill. Oh and not being killed in one hit helps.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 26, 2003, 01:49 PM
thanks, i havent really experimented with j/z yet... ill try that

Jeff86
Jul 26, 2003, 01:53 PM
I know what you mean, when I first hit Ultimate everhing knocked me down. But you should just try leveling up. Around level 115 or so you stand a better chance.

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 02:33 PM
When I first got to Ult Ruins, things pwned me. Most of the time, I did fairly well, as long as I was careful, but then a Delsaber would score a critical hit jumping me and I'd go splat, or an Indi would get a crit... Blah. And then I got a Guard Wave and a God/Battle and now I just laugh at things and happily take down huge hoardes of Arlans and Merlans with my Red Partisan because I can take hits better now and get my own hits out much faster. And of course there's my L15 Jellen... Ian-Kun X is L105... Been on Ult since L60 with him, hit that off of VHard Falz. Heh. But yeah, Ruins is a matter of enough HP/enough DFP/being fast enough to not get hit.

fury02
Jul 26, 2003, 09:10 PM
i dont dare go into the ult mines...its just too hard! *goes and sobs in a corner*

Fojar
Jul 26, 2003, 09:20 PM
im up to mines on my hucast lvl 52, im going to take on mines later today.

lain2k3
Jul 26, 2003, 10:18 PM
My ramarl is in ult. ruins at level 72.

the mines are SOOOOOOOOO easy with a frozen shooter, not to mention i had 3 god/hp for vol opt, but still i think thats pretty good.

I cant survive vs. falz ult though

Starkmaster
Jul 26, 2003, 11:29 PM
dont try zalure, its not worth it but a high level jellen always helps. like lv 11-15 is good.

Nai_Calus
Jul 27, 2003, 12:07 AM
Ruins is absolutely nothing. Get to Ult Seabed, and you will be so uberly pwned, even with uber equip(4-slot Guard Wave, God/Battle, Ogre/Power++x2, Elf/Arm, Red Handgun/Demolition Comet/Lavis Cannon/50% Hit Master's Gatling(No I am not doing the Recobox trick, I just need the extra Hit% for Seabed), Secret Gear and 17/115/8/60 Rati). Mmm, L106 HUmar vs. Delbiter... XD HUmar won, twice, but whee. XD

Night_Star
Jul 27, 2003, 02:09 AM
nah ultimate seabed isnt that tough. but im not using a humar... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i got a fonewearl there, and she owns the place!!!
even olga isnt trouble. there really isnt a place that proves to be too difficult...
actually the most annoying enemies are the stupid frikken http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif ob lillies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif