PDA

View Full Version : Buying Episode 3?

HatakeKakashi
Jul 26, 2003, 03:24 PM
With the new information about episode 3 being released are you going to at least try the game out? or just stick with 1 and 2?

Logical2u
Jul 26, 2003, 03:35 PM
I'm gonna half to buy it because if you rent it you might get weird errors.

dropslash
Jul 26, 2003, 03:43 PM
I going to buy it so i can put on my Yu-Gi-Oh costume and yell "I summon Ultimate Ill Gil, in attack mode! Ultimate Ill Gil, Megid Scythe Charge... Attack!"

It should be a fun break from the mindless tedium of trying to reach level 200.

JTeebo
Jul 26, 2003, 03:44 PM
I'm going to buy it. I'm not sure how much I'll play it though... I'll probably sitck to Episode I&II.

RedFox
Jul 26, 2003, 03:49 PM
if i can find it... then i'll buy it...

simple as that

_Sinue_
Jul 26, 2003, 04:03 PM
I keep telling myself that I'm not going to buy that cheap spin-off cash-in on the Pokemon/YuGiOh fad, and that Sega should be ashamed of putting the Phantasy Star logo on the box.

But I'm a corperate whore. I'll probly end up buying it just for the story, and hopefully this time it'll clear up some loose ends and fill in some gaps I have as to how PSO fits into the PS timeline.

I'll be buying Soul Calibur II as well.

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 04:08 PM
I'll buy it because when I get bored of ep 1&2,I can just play ep 3 for awhile until i get bored and can switch back to 1&2,2 differnt game styles.

Also the whole Hero,Dark will make the game more exciting I guess.

Plus,No additional Fee's!W00!

Daikarin
Jul 26, 2003, 04:59 PM
I don't know, it all depends on the quality of the game. I was initially tempted to do so, but by the time it arrives I'll have too much work in hands to play videogames... But I hope I'm wrong.

Frozt
Jul 26, 2003, 05:12 PM
PSO is PSO this may be cards but its PSO I mean cmon!

Davion
Jul 26, 2003, 05:40 PM
I'd play it just for the plot. Being the fact that I'm a fic writer and all that.

KaizerMach
Jul 26, 2003, 07:30 PM
I vote yes. I figure, if they raise the lvl cap to 300, they must add something for us to play in. I mean, we aren't gonna get experience points for playing the card game, are we? What the heck does level have to do with card games? Of course, I could be totally wrong and your level does consider how strong you are in the card game. I always thought it would just depend on your cards. =)

Sumo
Jul 26, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'll rent it to see how it feels and then decide.

Kanore
Jul 26, 2003, 10:19 PM
I said yes because... I want to be one of the high levels in the US servers.

Outrider
Jul 26, 2003, 10:19 PM
Your levels do have to do with the card game. It is a card game.

You know... I'm probably gonna opt for Viewtiful Joe instead of any of these... but I'll try it out if I find myself with a lack of games to play... or a need to play an online game. I think it's a cool idea, it's just that there are so many other good games to consider...

Pumpkin_King
Jul 27, 2003, 01:36 AM
im prob gonna get it cuz

a. the gamecube hasnt seen anything remotely like it... (ok maybe lost kingdoms)

b. hey its online, got a hunters license, so why not.

soul calibur 2 is gonna rock too. i definetly have reasons to buy both games, if my moth-inhabited wallet is full enough...

Zolpner
Jul 27, 2003, 01:38 AM
Yes, I duno, just looks, sounds, seems real good to me, meh

tiltnkirby26
Jul 27, 2003, 01:43 AM
I'm going to get EP.3, but again Soul Cal. II.

Para
Jul 27, 2003, 02:25 AM
Yu Gi Oh style ;O

I play HUnewearl in attack mode! I will also place 2 cards face down and end my turn.

*battles goes on*

Your pathetic FOmar equipped with a handgun is no match for my HUnewearl equipped with a 'DB SABER'

HatakeKakashi
Jul 27, 2003, 10:24 AM
Im going to get pso 3 and soul caliber 2 as many of you also said so im pretty glad with the results of this poll and im looking forward to episode 3 coming out now that i know there are going to be many people playing it.

NE1 no what the officail release date is for soul caliber 2?

-STE-
Jul 27, 2003, 12:49 PM
I have already order it or better i had buy trial and for all who have buyed trial edicion Sega send final version too when it come out.

Bounty-Hunter
Jul 27, 2003, 08:19 PM
I'm going to buy both because PSO and games with link are the bomb so I'm getting both.