PDA

View Full Version : Its here...finally here

Logical2u
Jul 26, 2003, 03:35 PM
Its turns a plantain leaf fan into another version of a plantain leaf thingy.

VampTurialim
Jul 26, 2003, 03:35 PM
Yes, finally. The Xbox can now sell the photon drops. The mod is here... WHOOO i sold 19 of them for a magic water, now all iv got to do is find out what magic water does....???

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 03:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

LollipopLolita
Jul 26, 2003, 03:45 PM
he's kinda been there for some time

VampTurialim
Jul 26, 2003, 03:49 PM
Not in the Uk he hasnt. He go there today, i check everyday.

Reece
Jul 26, 2003, 05:27 PM
Thats why you go to the US and JP ships lol

Reenee
Jul 26, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-07-26 15:27, Reece wrote:
Thats why you go to the US and JP ships lol

XBox does not let you go on trips to other countries.

Rather, you can't visit foreign servers.

Reece
Jul 26, 2003, 05:59 PM
geez Should of gone with GCN or go to DC

Superfly_TNT
Jul 26, 2003, 06:22 PM
On 2003-07-26 15:59, Reece wrote:

the only bad thing about psox is u can't go on other ships and the hacking of course. but if gc had voice chat, it would be the best verison.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 26, 2003, 08:26 PM
On 2003-07-26 16:22, Superfly_TNT wrote:

the only bad thing about psox is u can't go on other ships and the hacking of course. but if gc had voice chat, it would be the best verison.

why does everyone want voice chat so bad? its completely useless. do you really want to sit around listening to illiterate, unintelligent kids that can barely speak propper english all day? not to mention, the lanmguage barrier would have the servers on the gc segregated as well, like psox.

Mildewman1
Jul 26, 2003, 10:52 PM
On 2003-07-26 18:26, blue-hawk wrote:

On 2003-07-26 16:22, Superfly_TNT wrote:

why does everyone want voice chat so bad? its completely useless. do you really want to sit around listening to illiterate, unintelligent kids that can barely speak propper english all day? not to mention, the lanmguage barrier would have the servers on the gc segregated as well, like psox.

OMG Thank you. I would not want to be in a trade room listening someone say "give me items" over and over.

lordinviso
Jul 26, 2003, 11:24 PM
On 2003-07-26 18:26, blue-hawk wrote:

Amen to that. Who wants to hear little kids swear at you at the top of their lungs. Get a kb and then GCN is the best system. ::Has a kb for psoGC:: yea its sweet.

AxemPunanny
Jul 26, 2003, 11:53 PM
Ya'll swear everyone that plays PSOX is a "kid." Yes, voice chat isn't necessary, but it's a neat feature. Nothing wrong with it, and I don't see it as useless. At least there's a mute button. Having a keyboard is another story, because you really can't escape from what people type (unless you leave the game or lobby). There's always going to be people that make a good thing a bad thing (ala, certain hackers/dupers ruining your games, "kids" abusing the mic, etc etc.). If you don't like the abusers, get away from them (that goes for all versions or any game for that matter). It's like if you don't like the people on Vega or Oberon (DC), why are you there? Don't listen or be around the "annoying kids." I'm saying this to make a point that having a mic isn't a bad thing, just not necessary, (you use it when you want to). I'm sure if GCN had that option, at least some of you would use it, let alone praise it.

No offense to some of you, but I think it's almost as annoying hearing people saying oh this version is better. Then again, I wouldn't have to "hear" it whenever I play online on the GCN.

As far as the topic goes, I'm just glad PSOX is making some progress online, although slowly. Then again so has the GCN online. I thought EN3/4 would have been online in the US alot sooner. I remember not having to wait that long for that quest (or at all) on the DC version. Then again, it wasn't until vers. 2 on the DC that there were new online quests.

Night_Star
Jul 27, 2003, 02:12 AM
speaking of GC keyboards....
where or how do you get one?
i heard from somewhere that they can cost up to $100
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
im not going to put up that much money for it!!!
anyone know?

AxemPunanny
Jul 27, 2003, 02:25 AM
On 2003-07-27 00:12, Night_Star wrote:
speaking of GC keyboards....
where or how do you get one?
i heard from somewhere that they can cost up to $100
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
im not going to put up that much money for it!!!
anyone know?

import retailers (online or local) or ebay. if you're lucky retail stores like EB or gamestop. I think the price can vary depending on where you find it. Spending about 100 would likely be from auctions.