PDA

View Full Version : DB's stuff?

Ziro
Mar 20, 2001, 11:29 PM
I just found DB's armor in F2 and I'm wondering what happens when you have the saber, armor, and sheild equipped? Thanx for the info!

Spike
Mar 21, 2001, 04:16 AM
What Section ID was the game and what enemy dropped it? I heard that Mothmants drop it but I always let the Monest spew all of them out, and I've still never found anything.

Oh, and I heard that when you get all of DB's equipment, the power of DB's Saber is doubled. That's just a rumor though.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spike on 2001-03-21 01:19 ]</font>

Ziro
Mar 21, 2001, 08:06 PM
I'm not sure what dropped it though there were those moth things, boomas, and a hildabear. Though I'm not sure what dropped it since I just went buck wild with my stag cutlery. Has any1 ever used a db saber, db armor, and db sheild at the same time?

Tkc613
Mar 22, 2001, 01:55 AM
A rumor? Hardly. I traded for a DB armor 0 slot and shield on the japanese server ages ago. I've since used the DB saber with it and the DB saber's atp skyrocketted over 380 on my character (humar). A ranger friend of mine equipped it and it have him around 460 atp or so I think.

Most damage I've done with a 50% dark db saber, shifta, critical special attack was still only 1800-1900, so it's nothing to go apes over.

Same idea goes for the flowen's set (doubles atp) and delsaber shield and saber (doubles atp but also increases evp), and I was in the process of trying the custom set until I got sick of the game and quit.

Spike
Mar 22, 2001, 04:04 AM
Do you know what Section ID the game was?

Man, I would die for a Flowen's Frame heh. I use a Flowen's Shield and have a Flowen's Sword with 60% to dark. Plus Shifta lv. 15.