PDA

View Full Version : A Curious Happening...

Clay
Jul 26, 2003, 05:21 PM
The other day while trudging through the very hard ruins offline, I had a really easy time of finding rares on my Greenill ID. But one of the strangest things to happen was after destroying some boxes, a red box appeared. I picked it up and discovered it was a Koladbolg. Thinking to myself "cool" I was going to leave...then discovered that there was another box there. I picked it up, and it was another Koladbolg! Could it be some bug that somehow let me pick up the item twice? Or was it by some incredible luck that I actually not only found two rares in neigboring boxes, but that they were the same rare?

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else had similar experiences. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PlatypusMaximus
Jul 26, 2003, 05:24 PM
Well, a friend and I were in Ult caves and we found 2 Clubs of Zumiuran next to each other

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 26, 2003, 05:25 PM
No glitch. When i was playing with my fomarl in v.hard ruins i think. In the last room before u go to the boss warp, where there's 2 rooms with items i found a kaladbolg in each room.

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 06:12 PM
Recently I found a Varista and I think it was a Flowen's Sword in the same group of boxes in the same room in VHard Caves with my SKYLY FOmar. It happens. *shrug* ...And then I got a Double Saber from a Nano Dragon. That trip through Caves loved me. O_o;

Soukosa
Jul 26, 2003, 06:31 PM
Nothing new to me:
http://www.geocities.com/kalonera/crazy_boxes.txt

It happened again the other day, only with a different character. I got a rare from a Bartle followed by 2 rares from a group of boxes in that same room. Before that room, I had gotten a rare from a box. So, I got 4 red boxes in less than 2 beats.

lordinviso
Jul 26, 2003, 11:19 PM
Kadabolg(sp?) is very common is it isn't a surprise to find them all the time or even next to each other.

kat
Jul 27, 2003, 11:31 AM
I"ve done something similar too. Opened a set of boxes and found two rares (photon drop and a weap I believe) and then got another red from an enemy within two mins or less of that...

Its an odd and very exciting feeling, only to be crushed the moment my pinkals pick up a club of laconium. For some reason, only my pinkals tend to have overpopulation problems...