PDA

View Full Version : Do you watch .hack//SIGN?

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 07:08 PM
Do you watch .hack//SIGN? I am wondering..and PS: Its on tonight at mindnight if you didn't know...

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Jul 26, 2003, 07:36 PM
Yea, it's pretty good stuff. I've missed a few episodes, but nothing that I can't figure out on my own.

PS- Tonights the last episode, right? I think it is.

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 07:51 PM
WHAT!? IT CAN'T BE! If those liusy Cartoon Network people take it off...i will be very mad and tell peopel not to watch there god damn channel....well..i'll think about it...

Sahaqiel
Jul 26, 2003, 09:36 PM
I watch .hack//sign. Pretty good series. If tonight is the last episode, CN will probably replay the series anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Chibi-Chan
Jul 27, 2003, 12:07 AM
I would like the show more if the main character wasn't such a jerk to the others all the time..

XavierDreamknight
Jul 27, 2003, 12:29 AM
Oh yea, I'm so obsessed with the .hack//SERIES. @.@

Nerd
Jul 27, 2003, 12:33 AM
Nope never seen it, don't have cable.

Slicer238
Jul 27, 2003, 01:07 AM
I didn't understand that show. I watched one episode and got confused.

Trickstr
Jul 27, 2003, 06:05 AM
yeah I have the series on DVD it was enjoyable, hey its really sad in the end when they all die, lol only kidding,
check out my quiz
http://quizilla.com/users/Trickstr/quizzes/Which%20hack%20sign%20character%20are%20you%3F
oooh YAA

Da_Jue
Jul 27, 2003, 07:16 AM
ya, very good series ^__^, and for this anime, it uses the online gaming language too ^o^

Ness
Jul 27, 2003, 07:38 AM
I love that show.

Artemidorus
Jul 27, 2003, 10:14 AM
thats the only anime i watch anymore.. most others are all very similar...big boobed blonde girl showing what Japanese wanna be~but aren't...strong hero manly man~that happens to be a family guy...innocent little kid that has super secret magical abilities... you get it.
But .hack//sign is quite different. that and the music totally rocks!
yay

HatakeKakashi
Jul 27, 2003, 10:58 AM
Cool show but not enought fighting!

Shattered_weasel
Jul 27, 2003, 11:48 AM
Yes they seem to talk alot in the show. But hey how are you supposed to learn

saffaya
Jul 28, 2003, 03:15 AM
Subaru is sweet.
But I really really really can't stand the main male char. He makes Shinji from EVA look like a forged steel super hero in comparison. That guy (isn't it tsukasa ?) makes want to whoop his ass badly for being such a spineless jerk.

Coyoteruns
Jul 28, 2003, 09:15 AM
I'm a fan of .hack//sign. The game was good too, but that's off topic.

Hunter4life
Jul 28, 2003, 10:17 AM
.Hack//sign is probably the best anime i've ever seen for three reasons:

1) It isn't the generic anime-with-english-voices plotless show with endless fighting, "power" and things like that. Example: DBZ (don't get me wrong, DBZ is a good show but it gets very repetitive).

2) The music. If you were to take the music out of the show and just listen to it plain, it would probably suck (no offense, this is just my opinion). But in the context of .Hack//sign it is beautiful and brings a sense of allure and adventure to the show.

3) It takes place inside a giant MMORPG virtual reality game. Need I say more?

It does need a bit more fighting though. Not alot more, but just a bit more to make it more exciting.

rena-ko
Jul 28, 2003, 10:37 AM
haven't seen it... yet.
but it's on my 'to get and to see'-list.

(hey, isn't there a character named Rena in there ?!)

Reenee
Jul 28, 2003, 11:10 AM
On 2003-07-27 08:58, HatakeKakashi wrote:
Cool show but not enought fighting!

The emphasis is on plot, not the damn action.

tippygcn
Jul 31, 2003, 01:10 AM
I have it but its all japanese...

s.TiNgEr
Jul 31, 2003, 11:10 AM
I didnt know there was a show.....

kabuki64
Jul 31, 2003, 11:57 AM
I also enjoyed .hack//sign, heh ya have to watch the last few episodes to get whats the deal with the main guy. Also if you liked this one yall should check out .hack//dusk, I've only watched the first five episodes but so far its pretty good, kinda like sign only with more action and more humor.

raiden999
Jul 31, 2003, 07:45 PM
I gotta get the third DVD to signs sometime soon... anyways, it's definately a great anime...

As for dusk, I've seen all but the last episode, and it is great too, but it has more comical moments in it than sign (like anyone would care, but I have met few who don't like comical anime)

tippygcn
Aug 1, 2003, 03:36 AM
On 2003-07-31 09:57, kabuki64 wrote:
I also enjoyed .hack//sign, heh ya have to watch the last few episodes to get whats the deal with the main guy. Also if you liked this one yall should check out .hack//dusk, I've only watched the first five episodes but so far its pretty good, kinda like sign only with more action and more humor.

I have ,hack//Dusk - The Legend Of Twilight's Bracelet. There are 12 episodes in all.