PDA

View Full Version : Few things needing answers

Emiko
Jul 26, 2003, 07:19 PM
Well lets see...

1. I have recently used the telepipe technique (which I told myself I wouldn't do) in the Hard Temple to FINALLY see a Love Rappy, I did this three times and I got a STING TIP all three times. This kinda sucks because I had one to begin with. If there is ANY way that I could get ANYTHING else please let me in on your secret.

2. I recently got my Girlfriend stuck on PSO Ep1&2 and she is having problems, even though I gave her my Power Mag, and Thre Ogre/Power++, she is now level 18 and STILL has not went to the Normal Mines. Is there anything I can do for her?

3. My level 48 FOmar is having GREAT TROUBLES in the Hard Ruins. This, I understand, is very, very sad but I need help.

PS: And before you think I am some nOOb (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that, I actually enjoy helping them) I would like to tell ANY one who likes to say anything along the lines of calling me a nOOb that I have been here (on PSO) sence the first day of the North American release of the Original Phantasy Star Online. Not to mention the other Phantasy Star Titles. As a matter of fact you may know me. Or my Sister.
Emiko, I was a courtious bartender.
Paphian, She is my sister.
Caprian, another one of my Sister's.

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 07:24 PM
1. All enemies in the same difficulty are designated to one rare drop, you won't get a different weapon from the same enemy. Try going to Vhard, then you should get a new weapon.

2. Level up. It's the best thing you can do.

3. Read 2.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 26, 2003, 07:25 PM
For the Love Rappy the drops are set so, u'll always get the same thing. As for help with your gf why exactly hasn't she gone to the mines yet? with a couple of good units and a good mag u can easily beat normal at about lv 16.

KaizerMach
Jul 26, 2003, 07:27 PM
For your first question, I think what the enemy drops you are pretty much set. I just did the telepipe trick recently for Fake in Yellow quest and as the Item Finding guides said, I found a Sacred Cloth.

As for the rest, I don't know how to help you there. =) I gave my gf two mags and she has been whooping butt. Try doing HS to level up faster. Then those pesky robots will be a breeze.

Also, I was here since the beginning as well. =) I remember when someone actually said to me, "Hey! Someone got to the third level and they said its filled with ROBOTS!" and I was like, "REALLY!?!!" Ah... memories...

Emiko
Jul 26, 2003, 07:58 PM
Okay then.... Can you please direct me to the items finding guides. I will look myself but I would like to have more regulars looking to.

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 08:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 10:58 PM
Do any of you know of the Tp trick working on ver 2. in quests? My sis is STUBBORN (you heard my Genia!) and won't buy a new version. Anyways. . .she's trying to find al rappies on fake in yellow no Hard and she hasnt found one in like 12 attemtps. .

Emiko
Jul 27, 2003, 12:33 AM
On 2003-07-26 20:58, Blade21 wrote:
". . .she's trying to find al rappies on fake in yellow no Hard and she hasnt found one in like 12 attemtps. . ."

Actually I just did that very thing. I got an INFERNO BAZOOKA. Woohoo! Oh, and thanks for the help Everybody.

Stalfos333
Jul 27, 2003, 12:50 AM
On the DC, you couldn't get items in quests. If she's determined to see a rare enemy, good luck to her. If she wants a rare weapon, then she needs to try someplace else.