PDA

View Full Version : Pinkal or Skyly?

IKoRaiZa
Jul 26, 2003, 08:44 PM
I really need technique disks but i really need hunter weps too.So which one? btw is it reallt true that pinkals find more tech disks than other ids?

Bit
Jul 26, 2003, 09:06 PM
Well.

What type of character do you wish to make?

Soukosa
Jul 26, 2003, 09:12 PM
Pinkal will get you an abundance of tech disks and other FO stuff, along with some good HU weapons. Skyly will get you tech disks as well, but they won't be as common as they are with Pinkal and it will get you tons of HU weapons.

IKoRaiZa
Jul 26, 2003, 09:53 PM
He'll be a FOmar.

the thing is i need to find high level tech disks for my FOnewearl buy I also need to find strong HU weps for my HUnewearl.

excecutor
Jul 26, 2003, 09:55 PM
i would go with skyly, as you can still find high lvl tech disks, maybe not as often but you still will find them, skyly finds all those great hunter weapons as well to keep ur hunewearl nice and powerful.

Sumo
Jul 26, 2003, 09:58 PM
I'd go with Pinkal. You find tech disks more often, which is great for FOs, and for you because you have 2 FOs.

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 10:04 PM
Skyly, nice tech disks, but more accelling in weapons.

ZygonCorta
Jul 27, 2003, 03:47 PM
[quote]
On 2003-07-26 18:44, IKoRaiZa wrote:
I really need technique disks but i really need hunter weps too.So which one? btw is it reallt true that pinkals find more tech disks than other ids?
I depends like Bit says, What type of character do you want?

Bit
Jul 27, 2003, 03:50 PM
I believe he said he was going to make a FOmar..

Here's an idea. Make a Bluefull. They find both Partisan type weapons, and Rod type weapons.

You can get good Force and Hunter type weapons. And when you get to Ultimate Caves, you can easily get a Demolition Comet from a Mil Lily for your HUnewearl.

I made my FOmar a Bluefull, and it works out great.

JGaff
Jul 27, 2003, 03:58 PM
I'd go with Skyly......

Skyly has GREAT hunter rares such as Chainsawd and the Sealed-J Sword. In addition, they can still find technique disks. Why today i found a level 30 resta disk.

In short, Pinkal is going to give you great disks, but leave you and high and dry when it comes to the hunter rares.

~JGaff~

Electron
Jul 27, 2003, 04:07 PM
Go with Skyly. Pinkal might find techs more often (I think it's just a rumor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) but they find crap weps.
Ok, ok it might be good for a force but it's no good if you want hunter weps.

IKoRaiZa
Jul 27, 2003, 05:08 PM
Thing is I already have a Demo Comet. The things I really need from Skyly is a Red Sword/Chain Sawd/Heart of Poumn/Sange/etc. But since i'm offline only i have no other way of finding lvl 30 tech disks. I only got 1 slot left on my memory card so i cant make both.