PDA

View Full Version : Android or Human/Newman?

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 09:44 PM
Which do you prefer is the more dominent specie?
Fleshy?
or
Cold Metal?

umbrella
Jul 26, 2003, 09:46 PM
Definately Newmans..........
hell yes..... ooh.......
my pretty FOnewearl is 5 feet tall and pink and she will crush any android!!!!

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 09:51 PM
Right on Umbrella!

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 09:55 PM
Human,My FOmar can Melee and use high leveled magic,Jellen Zalure you,Shifta Deband me,Your Duped inventory can barely scratch me.Your ass will be whacked to tomarrow.

(Just my FOmars little Motto)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -RickRenziku- on 2003-07-26 20:00 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 09:59 PM
Hey, no offense but HUmars dont dupe all the time..i cant dupe, i dont have online and i use a HUmar...and i do greatly anywayz...so why do i have to dupe for?

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 10:01 PM
When playing online....there are barely any Legit HUmars. :|

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 10:05 PM
<---Legit, soon to have online, and stay Legit....

I cant dupe..and 2 i dont want to anywayz...and im a HUmar...im not a duper...Legit HUmar..maybe a first...

hucasts_rock
Jul 26, 2003, 10:09 PM
ok..to get back on the subject...I choose both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 10:48 PM
looks like Humans and Newmans are winning, take that dropslash...

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 10:59 PM
Humans created the Androids so...

Humans > Androids

HUcast:...MOMMY!!!!
HUmar:....SON!!!!!!

This heart touching scene is brought to you by SPAM!Blah blah blah.

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 11:02 PM
Hey..what you have against HUmars?

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 11:08 PM
Well online. . .it's crazy you meet one HUmar and there duped up the ying yang! Believe me I was once a formidable HUmar(DC lv 200) and it was awesome.
On GC, it's a different world. . Where RAmarl's rule!!

Shin_Arishima
Jul 26, 2003, 11:09 PM
C'mon, guys. Lighten up on the HUmars a bit. I know it's the most rabidly duped character type, but there's an army of HUmars out there who just wanna play a game, not cheat their way through everything. Like me.

Besides, if we use a dishonorable character in an honorable way, that makes us doubly-cool.

...I'll just be over here.

-----------------------------------------------------

You know what this world needs? RESPAWN POINTS!!!!!

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 11:18 PM
my HUmar is legit..i dont want to get all these BEST weapons so early..i want to take my time..and trade for orginals...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-07-26 21:19 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Jul 26, 2003, 11:30 PM
i have a
legit humar
legit ramar
legit fomar
legit racaseal (whos only purpose in life is to get me rare mags)

HUMANS FOR LIFE!!!

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 11:37 PM
Theres the spirit!

ShadowFOrce
Jul 26, 2003, 11:59 PM
Humans and Newmans! Booyah!

Jeke
Jul 27, 2003, 12:33 AM
Well... In the game itself. Humans nor Androids are not superior to each other. If you like techs go for Newmans, if you don't like them then go Android, Humans are the balanced. And why is Human and Newman not separated? I mean it's a bit unfair for Androids to compete solo... Although I voted Human/Newman since I love my FOmar. He can kick ass and use magic at the same time.

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 12:36 AM
I did that for this cause....

Fleshy vs. Metal

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 12:58 AM
I see that Humans and Newmans, flesh, is more dominent...hehe...and just a while ago someone kept saying androids rule...heh....

Jeke
Jul 27, 2003, 01:23 AM
Well if you think about it a "fleshy vs. Metal" contest is different than a "Which class is better contest"... hehehehe... Well but it's real funny how outnumbered metal is. Well also since in terms of class Fleshy has 8 classes while Metal has 4.

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 01:26 AM
think of it as Able to Use techs vs. non-tech users

cuz i am having a debate with someone about who is better fleshies or metal...and so i want to hear other peoples thoughts on who is more dominent in a sort of speak...

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 01:29 AM
actually it should be Flesh vs. Machine..or soemthing like that..

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 27, 2003, 02:45 AM
go with the flesh

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 02:47 AM
Humans and Newmans rule, thats just it, Fleshies will rain supreme

RedRage
Jul 27, 2003, 03:12 AM
I can't stand androids because they can't use techs. They have to carry to many items and run out of mates to quickly.

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 03:15 AM
Androids have Techniques..just.,.called different...
Freeze Trap=Rabarta
Fire Trap=Gifoie type thing
Confuse Trap=Special confusing spell thing
Star Atomizer=Resta
Sol Atomizer=Anti
Moon Atomizer= Reverser

sorry..thats what would be there techs..except they can run out of em..

_Sinue_
Jul 27, 2003, 03:20 AM
Didn't you people learn anything from the Terminator and the Matrix? Pride cometh before the fall. The Machines will rule over you all one day. Cower in fear and embrace your mechanical masters before it's too late.

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 03:22 AM
not when im around, i will not let machine rule me...

JGaff
Jul 27, 2003, 10:42 AM
Ha, at least we can't feel pain!

Jk

Anyways, it's not a fair fight to sum it up. It's 8 classes vs. 4 classes. Majority wins there. We might not take this poll, but truth be known, Androids require more strategy and you know you admire their sleek form. Dropslash and I will put down your feeble fleshy characters at every chance we get. I do like Shifta and Resta (got a level 30 resta disk today in Ult Ruins), but I have learned to be paitent and not go charging in Guns blazing everytime. You human abuse Resta, and take it for granted. One day... Machines will rule PSO!

Until then, I have some FO stomping to do.

~JGaff~

s.TiNgEr
Jul 27, 2003, 11:43 AM
Human/Newman..... TP of course ^___________^

Reiya
Jul 27, 2003, 02:21 PM
Nah....Androids rock u just need to know how to use em. fleshys r 4 beginners, if u want a challenge go for the DROIDS!!

Golden_Force
Jul 27, 2003, 03:10 PM
Hmm...in all the world of PSO and in all the powers of all the people. Individually, who has the greatest potential for damage... the FOmarl. Her Grants has teh single most potential for attack damage.

Naagata_Clan
Jul 27, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-07-27 01:20, _Sinue_ wrote:
Didn't you people learn anything from the Terminator and the Matrix? Pride cometh before the fall. The Machines will rule over you all one day. Cower in fear and embrace your mechanical masters before it's too late.

Damn! Someone beat me to it! Anyways, I think the polls should be split into Humans, newmans, and androids, its kinda landslided the way it is. Both have their ups and their downs, so I'm kind of in the middle point... I like them both... I just voted for humans because of my love for FOmarls... ahhhhh... FOmarls... *drool*

NeoLon
Jul 27, 2003, 03:29 PM
On 2003-07-26 20:05, OniTatsujin wrote:
<---Legit, soon to have online, and stay Legit....

I cant dupe..and 2 i dont want to anywayz...and im a HUmar...im not a duper...Legit HUmar..maybe a first...

i'm a legit HUmar too!

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 05:35 PM
didn't you guys read my other post, i said...this isn't about classes..it's about Which is more dominent, Felshies, or Cold Metal... and newmans have flesh..so they go on the same category as humans...so to me, it doesn't look out numbered...