PDA

View Full Version : Coolest/worst looking guy?

Ghostmaker
Jul 26, 2003, 10:00 PM
In you OPINION (everyone is intidled to their own), which is the coolest/worst looking class? mine would have to be FOmar or RAmar. My worst would be FOnewm or FOnewmearl

NOTE - too many options for a poll...

PS sorry for spelling...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghostmaker on 2003-07-26 20:00 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 26, 2003, 10:01 PM
i agree with you 100%

_Sinue_
Jul 26, 2003, 10:08 PM
RAcaseal and FOnewearl as the best.

FOnewmn and RAcast as the worst.

Nai_Calus
Jul 26, 2003, 10:23 PM
FOmars are coolest, HUmars are a close second. Worst is RAcast, HUcast, HUnewearl and FOnewearl.

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 10:29 PM
FOmars are the coolest looking class.

FOnewm is the most ugliest class,Some kinda 70's reject in high heels with a big butt.Thats just not right.

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 10:51 PM
I like RAmar's and HUmar's, worst would be all the forces except the FOmar. . .ugh. .

velvetglamor
Jul 26, 2003, 10:57 PM
Aw! The FOnewms can't help the fact that they wear those awful things that make their behinds look like pumpkins and you have to give them some credit for being able to walk in those shoes.
I guess since I play a FOnewm I just get used to it and in a weird way kind of like the costume...odd I know. But I think the HUmars have boring costumes. Not ugly just boring. I like the FOmars a lot and if the FOmarls didn't have that one thing that goes around their waist I'd probably like that look too.
bello bello!

OniTatsujin
Jul 26, 2003, 11:00 PM
FAV: HUmar, FOmar
LEAST FAV: uhh.....not really any of them, sorta not the FOnewms, but there ok...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-07-26 21:01 ]</font>

lordinviso
Jul 26, 2003, 11:33 PM
FAV: HUcast, RAmarl, HUnewearl
Worst: RAcast, RAcaseal, FOnewm/newarl

-RickRenziku-
Jul 26, 2003, 11:41 PM
RAcaseal reminds me of a Nurse.
HUmar reminds me of a man in a Orange costume.
RAcast reminds me of Transformers.
HUcast reminds me of a metal HUmar.
FOnewm reminds me of a cross Dresser(But the FOmar can kinda seem like one too).
RAmarl reminds me of a G.I. Joe Barbie.

The HUmar is kinda boring looking.WOW!A...SUIT.
All characters except HUmar and FOnewm have a look I can accept kinda. :|

monkeyfist
Jul 26, 2003, 11:49 PM
Good:all hunters, RAmar, RAcast, hu forces
BAD: all newmans except for hune

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 02:44 AM
-RickRenziku- wrote brilliantly(sort of):

FOnewm is the most ugliest class, Some kinda 70's reject in high heels with a big butt. That's just not right.

Stole the letters from my keyboard. ...... Except for the grammar issues.

Best:

FOnewearl
FOmarl
FOmar

Worst:

HUcast
FOnewm
RAcaseal

EDIT:

On the 26th, monkeyfist spat:
Good:all hunters, RAmar, RAcast, hu forces
BAD: all newmans except for hune

hu forces?
errrrrrr...... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: umbrella on 2003-07-27 00:47 ]</font>

K9999
Jul 27, 2003, 02:56 AM
FOmars are fucking queers in dressed and FOnewms are just plain retarded. Best looking is HUnewearl RAcaseal and HUcast

Uber-Chan
Jul 27, 2003, 04:47 AM
HUnewearl ownz j00. ;_;

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 27, 2003, 05:35 AM
I like pretty much everybody but FOnewm and HUcast.

Voodoochild
Jul 27, 2003, 06:44 AM
Fav: Ramarl

Worst: HUmar

KaizerMach
Jul 27, 2003, 06:46 AM
There is nothing wrong with RAcasts. =) Different tastes for different people.

Artemidorus
Jul 27, 2003, 12:13 PM
Well, RAcasts are very similar altogether-even for an android. The RAcaseal is just ugly.
the HUcaseal only has 2 heads that look cool (c'mon, she has a BUG one with antennae! wtf!?)
Ramars have a battery on their back...
HUnewearls are slutty looking and have ugly hair styles.
the FO's are my preference. My only problem is the FOmar's lack of change throughout his costumes. They are all pretty much the same! Just a little color change... oh well, still looks neat tho.
soo....
Fav: FOnewm, FOnewearl, FOmar, FOmarl
ugliest: RAcaseal, HUnewearl

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 27, 2003, 12:16 PM
Just based on looks, I have to say the FOnewm aren't cutting it for me. Oh and the best I think is HUcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Suppa_Buddha on 2003-07-27 10:47 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jul 27, 2003, 02:28 PM
On 2003-07-27 00:56, K9999 wrote:
FOmars are fucking queers in dressed

I take a great, GREAT deal of offense at this, being bisexual. Quit fucking using terms for 'homosexual' in a negative manner. And ever hear of robes? Y'know, like priests wear? I don't mind 'FOmars are really women' jokes and make them myself, but when you start using gayness as an insult, I get the urge to rip your damned eyeballs out. It's all I see people saying and it pisses me the hell off. Nothing but derogatory terms for homosexuals used to say you dislike something... Just freaking say you hate it! Damn! *pissed*

Naagata_Clan
Jul 27, 2003, 03:15 PM
Woah... I'm close to an angry post.... anyways... to kind of bump...
My fav costume would be the FOmarls, but uhhh... I guess some of you that have seen me around could guess that...*looks around nervously to see if anyone sees his title*
Least fav would have to be HUcasts... they just look rather dull, not all big bulky and cool like the RAcasts... Those RAcasts look like I could hit them all day with an baseball bat and not even feel anything... but anyways, those are my opinions...
FOmarls = Good
HUcasts = Bad

Slicer238
Jul 27, 2003, 03:24 PM
Favs: RAmar and Fonewearl
Fuglys: Fonewman