PDA

View Full Version : I try to get out. . and they pull me back in

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 10:44 PM
I've been around rpg's like this for a while. . . .diablo. . .everquest. . .and many single player ones. Is it me or Do you guys get the feeling we're kind of in the mafia. I mean. . .we're all doing the same thing. . .In different ways. . .Some are apart of gangs(clans), and We all feel sort of bonded to Pso. .

RivaOni
Jul 26, 2003, 10:54 PM
and no matter how hard u try, u cant get away

Blade21
Jul 26, 2003, 10:59 PM
I thought I might slip away. . .But ep3 took a choke chain and. . .well . . chocked me

lordinviso
Jul 26, 2003, 11:35 PM
It's easy to break away from diablo. Just get hacked and lose everything you have I mean everything. 2 years of playing and having all the best LEGIT rares then losing them. Then to get off pso simple. Get corrupted after hitting 200 with all Legit rares. O yea that'll get you unhooked really fast.. Well at least it did for me in Diablo..

Night_Star
Jul 27, 2003, 01:53 AM
its because you live in another world, and exist as another character in an alternate dimension where you can do things that you wouldnt be able to do in real life!
all of this time ive been lost in another world. locked in my room, only leaving to use the bathroom and eat. kinda sad actually, but its what happens to a lot of people

Zolpner
Jul 27, 2003, 01:56 AM
The 'real world' is boring...

-[HARDCORE]-
Jul 27, 2003, 01:57 AM
yeah..pso will always suck you in. I still play it..but i dont lvl up that much anymore. The thing that sucks me into pso alot are the lobbies.

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 03:12 AM
lordinviso spammed:
It's easy to break away from diablo. Just get hacked and lose everything you have I mean everything. 2 years of playing and having all the best LEGIT rares then losing them. Then to get off pso simple. Get corrupted after hitting 200 with all Legit rares. O yea that'll get you unhooked really fast.. Well at least it did for me in Diablo..

hahahhahahah AND I WAS THAT HACKER THAT DESTROYED BNET!!!!!
*drumroll*...........
THE INFAMOUS, THE MAGNIFICANT.....
AO_NEWITHl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... .....
wow..... I wonder if my account is still up.....

Dhylec
Jul 27, 2003, 11:11 AM
On 2003-07-26 23:56, Zolpner wrote:
The 'real world' is boring...

yeah sometimes..
that's when i jump into pso or other games to get away http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

s.TiNgEr
Jul 27, 2003, 11:37 AM
-_- I'm bored 24/7

Nie
Jul 27, 2003, 12:48 PM
When you play PSO you can be someone else and have an exciting life. Plus, it helps you forget school work. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AngelofEnders
Jul 27, 2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah it helps me forget school work to the point where I forget to finish my homework -.-;;

St_Botchua
Jul 27, 2003, 06:09 PM
yeah it can become too addicting if you have over a thousand hours on 1 charcter i think its time to take a break