PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff online tonite?!

SaitoH
Mar 21, 2001, 01:00 AM
Has anyone else been having problems getting online or joining servers? I have been disconnected about 5 times in the last hour. Usually when joining a game. Other people seem to be having this problem as well. Anyone know whats going on?

whazzzzzup
Mar 21, 2001, 01:54 AM
i went online like at 5 pm western n i got disconnected da first time.....i went on again n i was automatically sent to a japanese ship.....i tried going to a us ship and it said it was full......so......i went to a japanese lobby where all da us players were n i found out from sum1 (dont know if hez lien or not) dat sega iz cleaning their servers again......n dis 1 will take a while........so i just played wit friendz on da jap. server.........no diff.

Hamo
Mar 21, 2001, 02:59 AM
Looks like Sega may not have "cleaned" the servers fully...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Yeah, I had this problem also. After about a half an hour I finally got into a game, but then someone else joined and I lagged out. X( D'oh! After that I ust gave up and played some offline. Hopefully they will have fixed it by tomorrow!

VampireLR
Mar 21, 2001, 05:30 AM
Mine is weirder. I went on the server and somehow, someone was controlling my character in the lobby. He was moving on his own and doing those ALT Fkeys stuff but I wasn't touching the keyboard or the controller. Then I got teleported to the other side of the lobby in a second. I was like WTF is going on. So I just left.

SaitoH
Mar 21, 2001, 12:26 PM
Hey VampireLR, I had the exact same thing happen. I pop'd into the lobby, then my character started wandering around outta my control. Finally logged into a game and got disconnected.

Two hours spent online last nite and I managed to complete the forest...*sigh*

Orcus
Mar 21, 2001, 12:48 PM
Ah ha ha ha. I thought something screwy was going on as my character proceeded to run around the whole entire lobby all by himself. I would make him fall, and then he would get up and start running again. lol. wierd!

_Joe_
Mar 22, 2001, 01:31 AM
I joined a game called dollhouse 5 or something today and when I entered I said Hi and then my character started saying HI, WHERE and some jibberish and other stuff. I left because I was freaked out hehe.

Cyanide
Mar 22, 2001, 01:37 AM
Yea the servers are sick or sumthing. I was in a game and someone joined my screen had that SOANDSO is joining the game for like 10 minutes after that I left with a haste thinking i had a FSOD. Oh well clean servers are better than ones without Hygene http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif