PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Asuka + God/Battle = What i need

Keiro_Habiki
Jul 26, 2003, 11:42 PM
Hello all the players of the pso world...Im in need of 2 items a god battle and a pair of asuka's. I know where i can get both items. i was just wondering in my interest which would be the better to get first? im in ultimate mode with a lvl 78 REDRIA and im still getting my butt handed to me by all the monsters. And i was wondering which item normally could i get faster?
i have equipped:
YAMATO +60
CUSTOM FRAME ver. 00
Orge/Power++
Orge/Power+
Orge/Power+
General/Battle
Ultimate Shield
Sato

thanks for anyone who posts there replay....

excecutor
Jul 26, 2003, 11:47 PM
the god battle should be easier to find as you can get it from hidelts, although its not easy to find, just easier for you cus ur a lower lvl and cant really handle the caves yet. i would just do forest of sorrow quest over and over, and i think its a pretty tough drop so good luck!

Keiro_Habiki
Jul 26, 2003, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the advice ill try to do that...runing through the forest again ive done that about 5 to 6 times and still no luck oh well ill keep trying....

NodMan
Jul 27, 2003, 03:17 AM
For the God/Battle do the Forest of Sarrow Quest but don't complete it; as for Asuka it is mighty hard get I am on my 198th run through Ult. Caves an still not a one but I did get a Lavis Cannon. (What is sader me not getting Asuka after the 200th run through Ult. Caves or getting a Lavis Cannon on the 10th?)

dropslash
Jul 27, 2003, 05:00 AM
I say go for the god/battle first. It's much more useful. I'm level 155, i've used god/battle for a while now, and even though i just came across my 1st Asuka (from Ult Oran Canune), i find the Twin Sword weapons to be much too slow to use in regular Ult play.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 27, 2003, 10:39 AM
good luck on either. i havent looked for the asuka yet, but i already have made over 50 fos runs and no god/battle. did get 2 red sabers from tolaws, but no god/battle.

ctrl
Jul 27, 2003, 12:11 PM
I got my God/Battle in my second FoS run ^_^

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 27, 2003, 01:09 PM
god battle definatly. It works for every weapon

Blood-Rayne
Jul 27, 2003, 04:41 PM
My Friend has done almost 100 FoS runs and not one yet... anyone see this as a prob or this is common?

Keiro_Habiki
Jul 27, 2003, 10:26 PM
Thank you all for telling me what to do lol..... well now i have to work on getting to the FoS thing.. <sighs> o well no rest for the weiry

Superfly_TNT
Jul 28, 2003, 12:13 AM
i'm trying to find a god/battle too but aren't really that diligent on the fos runs. i got lucky and found askua the first time i went through caves from crimson assassin on my redria. dont' you wish you had that luck.