PDA

View Full Version : looking for late nighters

Topazfalcon
Jul 27, 2003, 07:23 AM
Hey all. I'm getting kinda tired of playing online by myself so figured I would come see if there was anyone around who would like to join me. I don't care if you have hacked weapons or not, I just want to have some fun, but I don't like the ppl who go after boxes and items first while the enemies are surounding me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif All the ppl I played with on the DC either don't play now, have an xbox, or I lost touch with them. Also, I don't have a keyboard, so don't expect me to say much. PM me and let me know. Also, I normally play in the evening into the early morning.

Tenton
Jul 27, 2003, 09:57 AM
Ye~~~another CANADIAN!! I will play with u, if u want me to, but i cant stay up for that long. i usually get on around 9:00p.m to 12;00(i m in easter time zone)

by the way, whats ur char's lv??

blind_fury
Jul 27, 2003, 11:54 AM
v2 or v1?
I could get on during that time if you're on ver.2

Topazfalcon
Aug 7, 2003, 06:28 PM
I think ver.1 can't play online anymore, but I only play on the GC now, sorry. I should have specifyed that.

inDOMinable
Aug 8, 2003, 05:37 AM
I'm up for it. You can rock it up with DOM the mighty HUcast. I'm not online quite yet, but I'll be there soon. Just got my modem adapter today and will be moving to my new apt in the next week or two. So after I get settled down I usually stay up till about 6 am till fall term starts, then I'll be an early bird. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Where do you usually play at?

Dirk
Aug 8, 2003, 11:52 AM
if you ever need a fomar who loves to shifta deband
jellen and zalure, instead of gifoie fodder, i would more then be happy to team up, private message me if you like to team up sometime, i am as well looking for more people team with.

St_Botchua
Aug 11, 2003, 12:22 AM
im down play late at night to names shadowfax

pdragon
Aug 11, 2003, 09:39 PM
i could help you out,i played since v1. pm or leave message on psoworld,

ok