PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Footsteps: chapter 4

Neoluke12
Jul 27, 2003, 07:29 AM
Sorry ive been a while guys (made to go on holiday for a week. Well im back now and im refreshed with plenty of new ideas hope you enjoy. Look at bottom of screen for last 3 chapters.

Neoluke12
Jul 28, 2003, 04:59 AM
Chapter 4

The two androids met back at the hunters guild on time and ready to go. 10 beats later phantom walked through the door.
"Hi" said phantom
"Hi" replied dnax6 and vecar at almost the exact same time.
"No Barak..." said phantom being inturrupted by barak walking through the door at that moment.
"Im ready, I just couldn't find my Nug2000, it was in my wardrobe in the end", said barak.
"Were off then", bellowed phantom as they all suddenly turned their heads.
All four marched off to the teleporter to ruins 1, despite what was down there.

Swossh
All four of them warped in a middle of a battle, a little startled at what they were seeing. There was one ranger and a hunter. the hunter skyly and the ranger was viridia. There were about twenty claws but not there normal shade of colour but dark red.
The hunter looked extremly tired from fighting and that left the ranger to fight off these claws.

Pong pong pong
The sound of the rangers rifle was firing off three rounds at a time. Dnax6 ran in killing one claw with a slice of her grass assasin sabers. Phantom did not think she was that strong.
BOOM BOOM BOOM, Now barak took out three claws with his nug2000. Vecar followed him with his L&K combats taking out a couple of claws.
Phantom was just about two userafoie but the ranger cried out "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Everyone turned there heads apart from dnax6 who was finishing the last of the claws off.
"What"?? asked phantom.
"You cant use techniqes in here or they will rebound on us unless your really powerful". replied the ranger. Now all the claws were gone everyone was watching.

"Can I travel with you, oh and my brother as well" asked the ranger impatiently.
"No im sorry but if you wait here and I can get you back to pioneer 2". replied Phantom.
"As you can see, we are a full team its illegal to travel in more than four because you can be classed as an army", said barak in a worried tone.
"Well Force I wish for you two take this special cane I found", the hunter spoke who was quiet until now. The hunter handed phantom an alive aquh,
"This is a special battle cane, I have been looking for a cane like this for ages, Thank you". said phantom in a delightfull voice.
"Now you can fight using close combat two save tp and stop you using techniques".
"I can get you back to pioneer two as i have enough magic to cast three ryukers, one to get you down to pioneer 2, one to get us down to ruins 2, and one to
to get us four back to pioneer 2." said phantom still delighted by this gift.
"RYUKER"
Sunndenly a ring of light gathered round phantom. Phantom stepped out of the light to give room to the hunter and ranger. They both cried pioneer 2 at the same time as the ring of light closed up.

The Four still walked on talking between themselves as they were moving.
"How can we get to ruins 2 using ryuker" asked dnax6
"Theres a special place halfway through ruins 1 i've heard about", replied phantom.
"So we have to get ther to use ryuker" this time vecar was asking. The only person who did not seem confused was barak who was munching happily on a sandwhich.
"Yeah we have to get half way to a room with a waterfall behind ther is a powerful magican who will get us there and give us a brief of whats happening in ruins 2."
"Can we trust him" asked barak still calm after the ferocious battle
"I think so but be on our toes just in case" said phantom firmly. "We cant let our guard down" said dnax6 inputting her view in the convesation.
"I've heard of something like this when we first landed in forest but the facts are sketchy as it was a top secret military problem", carried on dnax6.
All of a sudden there was a loud CRACK as vecar disappered into nowhere. "What just happened" asked phantom as they were just about to walk through a door and then suddenly the door locked as he collided with the door itself.

DnaX
Jul 28, 2003, 05:35 PM
Very goodz. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

>.< X