PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater..

Nazo
Jul 27, 2003, 08:33 AM
I heard you guys say that you have to "do it the first time" to get the soul eater... Does that mean I have to do it the first time, or can I complete ALL quests and re-unlock them, and THEN do it? Or I'm not allowed to do that...

Nazo
Jul 27, 2003, 08:34 AM
Oh.. and ditto for the Soul of a BlackSmith quest... can I get those items only once with a character in Ultimate?

Sukasa
Jul 27, 2003, 09:17 AM
tri to beat all the quests and then do all the things in the guide if u have one and u face off against kireeke and u can get the soul eater if u win.

JGaff
Jul 27, 2003, 10:49 AM
It is important you DO NOT TELL SUE YOUR NAME and talk to the guy (Her friend) before exiting. From there it's more fun to do it in one sitting. If you have a low level resta it's great because Kireek cannot reap it's benefits. I find it better to do all the Soul Eater quests in order.

~JGaff~

ZygonCorta
Jul 27, 2003, 11:25 AM
On 2003-07-27 06:33, Nazo wrote:
I heard you guys say that you have to "do it the first time" to get the soul eater... Does that mean I have to do it the first time, or can I complete ALL quests and re-unlock them, and THEN do it? Or I'm not allowed to do that...

you have to say no the first time when sue ask u for your name then do all the quest.

Sukasa
Jul 28, 2003, 11:22 AM
ZygonCorta is right i forgot that part.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 28, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-07-27 06:34, Nazo wrote:
Oh.. and ditto for the Soul of a BlackSmith quest... can I get those items only once with a character in Ultimate?

Yea, only 1 rare per character in ult. mode.

strongmad89
Jul 28, 2003, 02:22 PM
Instead of not telling her the first time, NEVERtell her or it won't work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif (BTW, you can only get it once per diffuculty level.) I found it much easier to get akiko's frying pan.