PDA

View Full Version : Battle Scene (in no relation to any fics) just cool

cajun
Jul 27, 2003, 06:47 PM
"GO!" I yelled to Striker. "I will stall him long enough for you to get back here with Necron and the others."
"How are you going to stall him?" Striker asked, "You only have sange and yasha we know that's not enough to stop him."
"I never said I was going to stop him I said I was going to stall him now HURRY!"
"Alright good luck Cajun"

Striker ran back through the door we entered, it was just me and the Android.

"You really think you can stall me long enough for you friends to come and help you?" The Android said in a tone of confidence, "I will crush you before you have the chance to think twice about your foolish mistake."
"Just keep talking Kireek!" I yelled, "Real smart trying to play the mental card, but it won't work."

With that I dashed towards my foe Sange pointed forward Yasha held back. Kireek jumped and landed behind me, quickly I turned around and swung Yasha at him he used his Soul Eater to block it. I leaped back putting a gap between us "I can't afford to stay to close for long with his Soul Eater he has good reach...what can I do?"
"Why Kireek?"
"What are you talking about fool?"
"Why did you kill her...why did you kill my sister!?"
"Heh heh heh I did not want to kill her."
"What?!"
"Yes I was trying to avoid killing your sister, but I had to."
"Explain yourself!"
"I was sent to finish you off before you became a problem for black paper as you know. I was about to make my move when your sister came, she launched quite the RaZonde attack stunned me for almost a minute. Once I was free I thought I knocked her out, but turns out she just fell back to a wall and landed fine. I was once again ready to attack and she launched the attack again...so I slashed her with this weapon that's when you came in and nearly killed me."
"She...she was trying to save me..."
"Yes...now if you done trying to stall me lets finish this."
"Damn-it he killed her when she was saving my life"
"I?ll kill you Kireek! I'm not stalling anymore I am going to kill you for my sister!"
"Ha nothing has changed you just got emotional!"
"EXACTALLY!!!"

After I said that I could feel my rage and all emotions taking over...yet...I was still in-control. I cast shifta upon myself a level of it which I had no idea was possible I could feel new strength...incredible strength growing inside myself. I started the same attack I began with last time, but at the last second I jumped into the air to meet Kireek unknowingly jumping at me. I used both Sange and Yasha for a horizontal and vertical attack to one of his arms slicing it to pieces.

"How can this be?! How can you have gained so much strength with just shifta?" Kireek yelled.
"Vengeance...is a powerful emotion Kireek I believe that is the last thing you will ever learn."

I ran towards the wounded Android Sange and Yasha held back when I reached him both blades swung forward with great strength and went through the Androids head.

"Thank you Sara...for saving me..."

Well This has nothing to do with any fanfic around it is just something I wrote last night and thought it was cool. So anyone tell me what you think.
I am going to start posting a fic I started awhile ago which has a few of these characters in it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cajun on 2003-07-27 16:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cajun on 2003-07-27 20:37 ]</font>

StrikerMeganani
Jul 27, 2003, 08:37 PM
Cajun, you got a knack for this writing stuff...lol. But seriously that was a good battle sequence and its a good thing i know where it came from or i just say what the hell, this is like Blood The Last Vampire. lol I'm just playin with ya. Keep it up.

Peace buddy
Striker

Shadow777
Jul 28, 2003, 11:03 AM
good stuff you got there
I would like to see you do a fanfic if the quality of your writing is this good.

cajun
Jul 28, 2003, 05:44 PM
I will start a fic once I pick up the remains of it. I formated my computer without thinking of all my files lol. So once I find someone I sent them to to give them back I will post it.