PDA

View Full Version : RAcasts Are Under Rated

clance
Jul 27, 2003, 10:38 PM
RAcasts are under rated, they have the highest HP at level 200 out of all characters, they have highest ATA, they are like HUcast but HUcast have more ATP and less ATA. And RAcast even has more ATP than a HUcaseal. And HUnewearl. People call RAcast crap because HUcast are better. They Are Wrong, RAcasts is a HUcast apart from a few more ATA points and a few less ATP points. They can use traps(life saver on ultimate)

Agree with me??

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 10:40 PM
im not an android fan, but i agree with you

umbrella
Jul 27, 2003, 10:42 PM
RAcast looks cooler than HUcast.
That is the extent of my input.

clance
Jul 27, 2003, 10:46 PM
Yea racasts are better looking to, HUcasts are to lanky, not chunky enough!

OniTatsujin
Jul 27, 2003, 10:48 PM
i think HUcasts look stupid, only there 1st head is cool, but that means, there is a lot of that head, and they still look stupid, and i dont like how the RAcasts look like transformer people or something...

EDIT: Damn o's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-07-27 20:50 ]</font>

lordinviso
Jul 27, 2003, 10:57 PM
On 2003-07-27 20:38, clance wrote:
RAcasts are under rated, they have the highest HP at level 200 out of all characters, they have highest ATA, they are like HUcast but HUcast have more ATP and less ATA. And RAcast even has more ATP than a HUcaseal. And HUnewearl. People call RAcast crap because HUcast are better. They Are Wrong, RAcasts is a HUcast apart from a few more ATA points and a few less ATP points. They can use traps(life saver on ultimate)

Agree with me??

No way man, a RAcast is definatly crappy along with RAcaseal. A HUnewearl is better because they get lvl 20 Shifta and Deband easily giving them more ATP(max). Also a HUcaseal is crappy as well but still. RAcasts would be good if they could just get some more ATP to do decent dmg at lower levels for just entering ultimate.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 28, 2003, 01:48 AM
IT just goes to show how much you go to know when you say that HUcaseal is crap, pfft, my RAcast could rape your HUnewearl.

OniTatsujin
Jul 28, 2003, 01:51 AM
O.O eeewwwwww....android, newman....eewww....it wouldnt go right at first, and the RAcast would squash the hunewearl into a puddle of blood and bones...

MelancholyWitch
Jul 28, 2003, 01:54 AM
i disagree RAcast arent good any with those stats their not bad but bottom line HUcast is better for muiltpler online offline (cause they can hold their own against bosses and dont need resta support)

Nerd
Jul 28, 2003, 02:19 AM
EVERY CLASS IS EQUAL WHEN LOOKING AT ALL THEIR STATS AVERAGED AT LEVEL 200. THEY ALL HAVE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (all in caps to denote something or other)

except for fomars, who aren't good at anything

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 02:30 AM
On 2003-07-28 00:19, Nerd wrote:

...Except for their better ATP, MST and more useful tech bonuses than FOmarls have...

OniTatsujin
Jul 28, 2003, 02:33 AM
FOmars are ok...when im using a Tech user , i would use techs, not melee, so i would prefer a FOnewearl for the fact she has more TP and MST than any other FOrce there...

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 28, 2003, 02:40 AM
RAcast look like gundams and they make loud noises as they walk. *yawn* they are borin and annoying.

Ps so is HUcast - the noise

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 02:48 AM
I like making RAcast a little thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KaizerMach
Jul 28, 2003, 03:09 AM
RAcast can dish it out. This goes along what I said in another post about RAcasts being great in teams. Yes, they don't have Shifta... but in a team with a FO, their ATP just skyrockets like the rests with Shifta and with the ability to shoot multiple enemies with a shot, thats equivalent to five hunters whacking away at the enemies each. =)

Like the person before said, all classes have their strengths and weaknesses.

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 04:12 AM
They're good in teams, because there's a FO in the team. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KaizerMach
Jul 28, 2003, 05:04 AM
Or whoever can cast Shifta. =)

There's no doubting that a FO in a team is good because FOs are great support classes. I'm just saying RAcasts aren't bad either.

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 05:18 AM
I'll accept that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 07:04 AM
And RAcast even has more ATP than a HUcaseal.

HUcaseals actually have more base ATP at lvl 200 than a RAcast, although a RAcasts max is higher.

HUcaseal Base-901 Max-1301
RAcast Base-859 Max-1350

Although I do agree with you on the fact that they are underrated.

Malkavian
Jul 28, 2003, 08:20 AM
More than underrated I would say underused.

I think people don't use it because he doesn't have techs and it's a ranger.

between the 3 classes there are less rangers than hunters and forces. And then between rangers people get the ones with techs mostly. Maybe is because the human look too.

Caecilius
Jul 28, 2003, 08:50 AM
I must say that both RAcast ad RAcaseal are very underrated characters. If it wasn't for the fact that Androids have no techs, they would be major kickass characters.
Maybe thats why my RAcaseal always does 22 damage when using a power maser, no techs therefore no MST to boost elemental special attack power.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 28, 2003, 09:12 AM
Personally I don't like playing with the clunky cereal boxes myself but as an android player, I don't mind using one at all (if the team needs one in the roster).

For Cmode, I prefer HUcast over anything, then FOnewearl. I can't play ranger on Cmode.

klepto
Jul 28, 2003, 09:15 AM
I have a RAcast. I love it. My traps are insanely useful, cuz the moment I set them, my guns are able to set them off. And in response the the, "needs constant healing, cant hold their own in bosses comment". A guld milla, or any draw series mechgun, will provide you with all the hp youll ever need. And on falz and other bosses, I am 90% of the time doing the most damage. Think about it, with a gush special, in ult, you gain 120 hp a hit, plus the 50 or so damage that the special attack does. In ult, you can drain 1080 hp per combo at 120 a hit

Weif
Jul 28, 2003, 10:04 PM
!? HUCAST !? i dont mind taking out my RAcast Stag Cutlery and having fun but the guns r the way to go. they gain ATA like nothing and the extra health is nice! n_n but most of all u cant go against traps, thier good and reliable (even without shifta) besides HUcast still cant cast shifta and ANDROIDS GAIN HEALTH!

besides....im a walking TANK!

Elusive_Llama
Jul 28, 2003, 10:13 PM
RAcasts are under rated, they have the highest HP at level 200 out of all characters, they have highest ATA,

Racasts have the lowest ATA of all the Rangers, at 224.

St_Botchua
Jul 28, 2003, 10:46 PM
it doesnt really matter just pick a class you think looks cool by the time anyone hits 200 they kick arse

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 28, 2003, 11:11 PM
I hate androids for one reason. They are to big and noidy i would rther die with other characters than listeen to that running constantly.

Kanore
Jul 29, 2003, 09:05 AM
On 2003-07-28 00:19, Nerd wrote:
EVERY CLASS IS EQUAL WHEN LOOKING AT ALL THEIR STATS AVERAGED AT LEVEL 200. THEY ALL HAVE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (all in caps to denote something or other)

What a foolish statement.

Golden_Force
Jul 29, 2003, 10:45 AM
The RAmar has a higher ATA value than the RAcast

Artemidorus
Jul 29, 2003, 04:24 PM
On 2003-07-28 21:11, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
I hate androids for one reason. They are to big and noidy i would rther die with other characters than listeen to that running constantly.

So true. That is such an annoying "clunk clunk clunk" its like a possessed (sp) soda machine jon steroids!
Of course, the male forces sound like they have high heels on (well, the FOnewm has HIGH uh, shoes on...but ya)

Dunedain
Jul 29, 2003, 04:32 PM
There is no denying it, RAcasts are among the best classes out there. At least in my opinion. Warning - possible braggage ahead - NO ONE (well, ranger wise at least) I've seen online compares to my level 174 RAcast. 1958 HP (one god hp), decent attack power and weapons, very nice dfp (around 1360 with lvl 30 deband, makes me practically immortal, not even unjellened belras and delsabers take me down anymore). Plus, I look pretty cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Shifta/Deband no huge problem, I have j/z shots and twins in my mag...

smallfry
Jul 29, 2003, 05:42 PM
RAcasts are awesome, all u need is high % gun, and you're the best boss killer.

polishedweasel
Jul 29, 2003, 05:56 PM
On 2003-07-28 20:13, Elusive_Llama wrote:

RAcasts are under rated, they have the highest HP at level 200 out of all characters, they have highest ATA,

Racasts have the lowest ATA of all the Rangers, at 224.

Thus making it easier to max http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I just don't like driods. That's all to it...what is their max ATP, about 1350something? Lots higher than my RAmarl, but she still kicks massive ass.

Monomate
Jul 29, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-07-27 20:38, clance wrote:

Agree with me??

BUT...BUT!!! They go *clang clang clang* every freakin step you take...and...their big and bulky...

I don't really have much against the RAcast, Im just not a big RAnger fan...not really into ranged weapons (i like melee...melee is fun...).

DolmolmKing
Jul 29, 2003, 06:39 PM
I agree with Dunedain that RAcasts are the best class out there. I play Hard mode with my lvl. 9 with no problem.

K9999
Jul 29, 2003, 06:59 PM
RAcaseals have the most HP out of any other class. Period. HP is all that matters in the end because of max stats. 3 god HPs and a god battle is all you need for a RAcaseal at 200.

Ranger_Larry
Jul 29, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-07-29 16:59, K9999 wrote:
RAcaseals have the most HP out of any other class. Period. HP is all that matters in the end because of max stats. 3 god HPs and a god battle is all you need for a RAcaseal at 200.

RAcasts have about 100 more HP than a RAcaseal at level 200, and about 200 more than a HUcast at level 200. (racast has 1964, racaseal upper 1800s, hucast upper 1700s) That's with NO MATS or UNITS. Next on down is the Ramar with 1520, the most of any of the humans ^_^

Daneaus
Jul 29, 2003, 08:47 PM
I agree... that they are underused... but then again... I have a theory on that... most of the people with good RAcasts... play offline, like myself... because RAcasts dont need support to beat the game on any difficulty, they dont need shifta/deband, and they are cool looking... As I said in a previous post, I just love machines... I agree that the noise they make when they walk is annoying, but thats why I dont play with the sound up loud and I listen to music while playing... All in all though, RAcasts are walking tanks... can take hits and dish out some good damage... total ata and atp dont matter to me, just as long as you can kill something the stats dont matter... hope I made myself clear, sorry its long...

FinalHell
Jul 29, 2003, 11:49 PM
Why do ppl say RAcaseal's are crap? Im doing good offline with her. She isnt half bad. Her lack in attack makes up for her Deffense. Not alot of things can bring my hp to lower than 1/2. And the skirt and Bow tie on the back looks pretty cool too. U gotta admit. Same thing goes for the HUcaseals too. Defense! Defense! Defense! srry basket ball game is on.

crazy_latino2
Jul 30, 2003, 12:35 AM
Dude....it don't matter....RAcasts are the best! They're the coolest looking class there is! Screw the little skirt and bowtie. Just give me tiny lil midget robot and i'm happy. how can anything, ANYTHING, compete with a bulky midget robot. My racast Xtron is the coolest looking thing out there. He is a midget, just too bad he isn't the smallest out there (dammit ;( ). now that we're outta the look department. let's head into the kicking ass department. I can handle hard mode easily. the monsters are sweet cuddly kitty kats compared to me. I take monsters down like 1 2 3. RAcasts rock the HUcasts in the traps department. becuase when i play with a hucast and i set a trap. I have to waste time by circling close but not too close around the trap so the monster can stay close to he damn trap. A RAcast can set a trap run away quicly, and shoot the damn trap. it takes a hucast like 3-6 seconds to use a trap on monsters, when it takes RAcast like 2-3 seconds to use a trap. and it's not just quicker but easier. a hucast has to manuver the monster into the trap. a RAcast however can just get a monster to chase him, set the trap, and shoot it, then the ass kicking begins. and i like the *clunk clunk clunk* sound!