PDA

View Full Version : God/Battle On Forces?

FlyingPanda
Jul 28, 2003, 03:39 AM
If you use God/Battle on a Force will it make you cast faster?

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 03:52 AM
No.
It only affects weapon speed.
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=130

ginko990
Jul 28, 2003, 12:27 PM
If you want to cats spells faster, just dont equipa weapon, FOmar has the fastest casting speed.

umbrella
Jul 28, 2003, 08:24 PM
What about with an Angry Fist on?
Does he still cast like without a weap?

Bit
Jul 28, 2003, 08:29 PM
Yes, I believe the Fomar casts like he doesn't have a weapon with the Angry Fist equipped, it's just a glove, after all.

UltimateEnigma
Jul 28, 2003, 09:20 PM
Whats the fastest casting weapon for a(- you guessed it-)

-Fonewearl?

lordinviso
Jul 28, 2003, 10:01 PM
Who cares how fast you cast but the outcome. Use a weapon to increase the attacks power or even a Psycho Wand to decrease the cost of the tech. However for the fastest for a FOnewearl im pretty sure its just bare hands..(I think.)

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 11:42 PM
No, all females cast much slower unarmed than they do with weapons. According to a friend of mine who actively uses a FOnewearl, it's all about even, although he prefers Cane-types. *shrug*

And casting speed does make a difference. Cast fast enough and nothing'll be able to act. XD It takes 6 L22 Bartas for one of my FOmars to kill a GoVulmer. He can move into range and get them all out before the Vulmer gets near him. Smack a room full of Ob Lillies with Gizonde fast enough and they won't even get a chance to paralyze you, the hell with spitting Megid. ...Reminds me, need to get to the point where I can use that nice sexy L29 Gizonde disc Ult Seabed coughed up the other night. :d

Lucas2k4
Jul 28, 2003, 11:49 PM
First Rati? Now discs? tsk tsk tsk