PDA

View Full Version : The moon landing hoax

Spy
Mar 21, 2001, 04:43 AM
Bleh, I see that good ol' Fox is gonna have a special on this tomorrow, but I allready know how the moon landing is false.

In a clip, you see the american flag waving. This is a major blooper by the camera crew, because the moon has no air, hence there can be no wind to make the flag flap around. And if there was wind on the moon, how does their footprints, which are supposedly still there, not get worn away by the wind? And lets look at the lander, I doubt that it would have enough force to escape the moons gravity. I'm no rocket scientist though, so I could be wrong on all accounts.

Pollo_loco
Mar 21, 2001, 08:16 AM
One of the astronauts broke wind... then died in the "vacuum", facedown in the mud that kept the footprints in good condition despite the wind. Notice the big springs on the wheels? I dunno, I haven't seen the footage... Are you worried that your tax dollars are being used for no good reason?

Spy
Mar 21, 2001, 08:20 AM
The gvt. wastes tax dollers left and right, I just find it funny that it's so obviously a hoax is all.

Sciler
Mar 21, 2001, 12:47 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>Well, if it is then I have legit pics of it as well. My grandmother worked for a photography studio at the time, and well when Nasa went to develope the film, they went to this particular place, and had the pics developed, and then well, they had throw away pictures that they didnt want, and those pics were supposed to have been disposed of, but they werent teehee...my grandmother kept the pics. So we still have those pictures in my family, my mom has them now lol. So if they were fake, well, they were damn good because looking at these pictures and the time period that they are from, their special effects were top notch.<center>

serial_toon
Mar 24, 2001, 03:36 AM
I think the Moon Landing is a COMPLETE HOAX!!! No matter what happens its still just a simple hoax....wonder what else the GOVERNMENT is hidding from us.....really, cant expect ppl to be honest in PSO if they have the biggest lieing influence in the world......THE US!!!

horr0rstory
Mar 24, 2001, 08:35 AM
im not saying it was a hoax, id LIKE to think it wasnt, but ya never know

some of what is said at this site makes ome sense. alot of it is ajust a bunch of rambling tho
click me! (http://www.zyworld.com/apolloscam2/home.htm)