PDA

View Full Version : xbox live ?

TheSlayer
Jul 28, 2003, 06:24 AM
I've just bought an Xbox and am considering buying pso for it. I already have and enjoy th GC version but the thought of throwing that virtual keyboard for the voice communicator is too tempting. I have heard various reports about xbox live being region locked (Online arean wise) but I've since heard that Europe can play games with people from the US. Is this only certain games or does this apply to PSO as well. I think it would make my mind up if I could play PSO like I can with the GC version. I'm in europe.

AndyPandy
Jul 28, 2003, 06:37 AM
In the case of PSO, EU PAL can only play with Europeans. US can only play with US, Japanese can only play with japanese. It depends on the game, in MotoGP2 for instance, I get to play with Americans ( I live in England)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-07-28 04:41 ]</font>

Samm
Jul 28, 2003, 11:38 AM
Yeah, pso is the only live game to be region locked.

Satter
Jul 28, 2003, 12:08 PM
I wonder if that will be the same when True Fantasy Live Online comes out?

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:14 PM
at E3 they said that it wont be region locked...i was there and saw the trailer it looks real nice...so far no region lock on true fantasy...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heavy_E
Jul 31, 2003, 08:40 PM
Yeah I miss going on the jpn servers like I could on DC, especially if I'm playing at some weird hour and not that many people are playing. The voice communication is really alot better than typing while your trying to play.

Solidus_Snake
Jul 31, 2003, 10:32 PM
it is a lot better

ZeroPhantasy
Aug 1, 2003, 03:13 AM
must...get....true.....fantasy...live!i hope we dont gotta pay to play that game online....