PDA

View Full Version : RAmarl

PrototypeCell
Jul 28, 2003, 08:45 AM
i have a RAmarl around lvl 30 with a dex mag, i was wondering what the best weapon i could use right now. Currently i carry a Nug-Basooka and a Yasminkov 7000.

Obscenity
Jul 28, 2003, 08:49 AM
I'd recommend a Guld Milla for any Ranger, if you can get one. It's like having a neverending supply of Dimates. The damage is awesome, too.

Mash
Jul 28, 2003, 09:32 AM
A Guld Milla?! If you find one legitly, enter the lottery buddy.

I like Justys on all my Rangers, they're not great, but they look cool.

Da_Wrecka
Jul 28, 2003, 07:57 PM
Trade your first-born if you have to, but you NEED a set of Yasminkov 9000Ms. They are arguably THE best mechguns in the whole damn game. They're not fantastic in the ATP or ATA departments, (but then what mechgun is?) but they have LONG range (equal to a Frozen Shooter at minimum) such that you can put lots of hits on your target before they're anywhere near close enough to hit. (Obviously with the exception of those with ranged attacks) They're stonkingly rare though, so that first-born crack may bear out to be true.

Delsaber
Jul 28, 2003, 09:11 PM
Justys are excellent rifles. I think they are one of the best, behind a Frozen Shooter and Bringer's Rifle. When I first entered Ultimate with my RAmar I could kill an enemy with 3-4 hits this is in the Mines and Ruins, or any stage in the game. I either use 2 specials and 2 hard hits or 3 specials and 1 hard hit. The Bringer's rifle would be better though, considering it has more ata than a justy and it cuts the enemy down to 1/4 with it's special. Rangers should have a justy/bringers rifle with them. It is a very fast way of taking out enemies...

lordinviso
Jul 28, 2003, 10:21 PM
Yasminkov9000M or Guld Milla. Best chance of getting either are by going online and getting a non legit one though lol.

kat
Jul 28, 2003, 10:25 PM
My brother has one of each, someone gave them to him... he likes them both a ton (yes, they are totally duped, and probably hacked besides)

But for my much more legit ranger, the Justy is a great thing. The special is great, and the weapon is obtainable.

My brother also recomends red mechguns.

Aero_Ruisu
Jul 29, 2003, 02:46 AM
I think the best way to get a Yaz 9000M is to have a very powerful purplenum friend that likes the Temple. My friend has already found 3 totally legit Yaz 9000Ms of course they are all he looks for but I got a pair and they are Great.

AndyPandy
Jul 29, 2003, 03:09 AM
Froozen shooter....best weapon in the whole game.

Mazarin
Jul 29, 2003, 05:39 AM
Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen are THE BEST support weapons in the game(IMHO)

I like the Guld Millas, also.

What I'm suprised not to see up here is the Baranz Launcher. Pump some money into that bad boy, and you're gonna do ALOT of damage. Vol Opt hates when I use it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And if you're wondering, my RAmarl's using an Angel Harp(See sig)