PDA

View Full Version : IF Question

ctrl
Jul 28, 2003, 10:01 AM
In the Item Findings stands a Redria can find Spirit Garment in Central Control from a Del Lily and Gibbles. Looking at the enemy counts, there are no Del Lily's and Gibbles in Central Control. There is one Gibbles in Mountain aria, but in the item findings mountain aria stands that Redria can't find anything there.

So, I am really confused, can anyone help me out here? Where can Redria find Spirit Garment??

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jul 28, 2003, 10:05 AM
Mountain is Part of CCA.

Yoda86
Jul 28, 2003, 10:06 AM
I believe the central control reffered to is in the "Seat of the Heart" online quest that came out. If I'm wrong someone correct me but that's the only quest where you see a Del Lilly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-07-28 08:06 ]</font>

Primrose
Jul 28, 2003, 10:27 AM
the items listed as jungle, mountain and seaside findings are only items found in a box, if you are looking for a jungle, mountain or seaside item not from a box, then look at central control drops, because these areas do belong to central control area, as well as central control tower.
the reason why they are listed individually as jungle, mountain or seaside items is because the box items vary depending on which area you are, while the enemy drops are always the same in every area.

ctrl
Jul 28, 2003, 10:30 AM
Allright, thanks for your replies. Does any of you know how good the drop frequency is of the mini bosses? (or how bad...)

Yoda86
Jul 28, 2003, 03:33 PM
Very low, depends who you are though and what the mini boss drops. Such as Lavis Cannon for Whitill off of Gibbles. Lavis Cannon is an 11 star item and coming from a mini boss that isn't to good of a chance to get it. Same with Sealed J-Sword for Skyly off of Gi Gue.

lordinviso
Jul 28, 2003, 10:14 PM
On 2003-07-28 08:01, ctrl wrote:
In the Item Findings stands a Redria can find Spirit Garment in Central Control from a Del Lily and Gibbles. Looking at the enemy counts, there are no Del Lily's and Gibbles in Central Control. There is one Gibbles in Mountain aria, but in the item findings mountain aria stands that Redria can't find anything there.

So, I am really confused, can anyone help me out here? Where can Redria find Spirit Garment??

Del lillys are online only/