PDA

View Full Version : Item Findings

Benoit
Jul 28, 2003, 10:48 AM
A buddy on Phantasy Star Cave has made an awesome find.
How can he submit it to the site? I recommended him to do it, but he couldn't find out how... and I couldn't as well.

His ID is Viridia and he found the Parasite Gene Flow
after defeating Olga Flow. It was right next to him.
I don't know which difficulty it was, though.

So how does he submit it?

Reenee
Jul 28, 2003, 11:07 AM
Is this a dud? 'Cause he's making himself less credible by saying he doesn't know what difficulty it is when we all have known it was Ultimate Mode the whole time. It's just me, okay?

Gigawatt
Jul 28, 2003, 12:30 PM
On 2003-07-28 09:07, Reenee wrote:
Is this a dud? 'Cause he's making himself less credible by saying he doesn't know what difficulty it is when we all have known it was Ultimate Mode the whole time. It's just me, okay?

If you read Benoit's post properly, Benoit is the one that doesn't know the difficulty, not his friend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gigawatt on 2003-07-28 10:32 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 28, 2003, 07:38 PM
So he found it legitly?

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 07:45 PM
Gene Flow has got to be the rarest item in the freakin game. That probably would make it an Ultimate only item. I don't believe him, so he needs a screenshot to prove he got it. Tell him not to do anything with it until it is confirmed.

Benoit
Jul 29, 2003, 05:08 AM
Yes, he got it legitly, and I know you can trust him.
A screenshot? What would that prove? That way you could also say you got one when he's duped. He lost it in a FSOD, though. I'm not sure if it matters or not, but he saw Flowen when he came back in the room, which means he used a red weapon.

Now will some mod please answer my question? This is important, methinks.

eRUPT
Jul 29, 2003, 05:03 PM
Since you have been so kind.

How in the world could we trust your friend?

How in the world does the sentence "I know you can trust him" mean anything?

Oh and my friend found a Reel Big Mechgun I knowwwww we can trust him!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-07-29 15:06 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 29, 2003, 05:04 PM
and not to mean it personally or as a personal offense, but what if we went by anyone who says their friend found so and so?

Benoit
Jul 30, 2003, 03:01 PM
I hate it when people don't trust me.

Alright, what if he came here and said it? Would you add it then?

Since you have been so kind.
Was that sarcasm? Because I'm not good at knowing if something was or wasn't.

How in the world could we trust your friend?
What sense does that question make?
I could ask you "How could I trust you?", or even better, I could ask "How can I trust all the Item Findings reported by PSO players?".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Benoit on 2003-07-30 13:03 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jul 30, 2003, 03:08 PM
finding a club of laconium, a guld, is very different from finding a flow dna. it's not that we don't trust you or your friend, it's a matter of logic. besides, we're gonna keep it like this

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=665