PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best FORCE?

neomarz
Jul 28, 2003, 10:51 AM
Who do you think is the best FORCE not just going by mental strength alone but, overall and why?

Ghostmaker
Jul 28, 2003, 10:54 AM
of course this is opionion and yet another one but ok, FOmar is what I voted for. I mean I just love um.

PSO_4_LiFe
Jul 28, 2003, 10:58 AM
FOmar cause he can cast techs fast when he doesn't have a weapon and plus he looks cool. he has low hp but who cares u get strong techs which pickoff enemies before they can get to u. U could also choos a other FO guy cause he has good hp, tp, and he's ok with weapons. So far my force is ok jus build them up fast. peace out>>>>

happyalloy
Jul 28, 2003, 01:07 PM
FOnewearl. She has enough MST to make her strong techs hurt, her simple techs are killer, she has boosted resta range to help with support, AND she's cute (not in the sick pedophile way). Of course, I've always preferred female chars (maybe because I'm female...)

Obscenity
Jul 28, 2003, 01:09 PM
I think they're all good. It's all a matter of playing style.

Kadou
Jul 28, 2003, 01:52 PM
It really depends on your playing style. I like to be able to melee and back up with powerful techniques.

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 01:54 PM
I prefer FOnewearls. With the insane MST and TP, as well as the simple tech boosts...

monkeyfist
Jul 28, 2003, 01:57 PM
FOmars!!! normal level boosts, good at melee (if you runout of tp) and they get to wear really good hats!! what influenced my opinion of a force is i don't like newmans, and i don't wanna babysit and be a support force. so im a fomar

LoreSeeker
Jul 28, 2003, 02:10 PM
It depends a lot on what kind of force you want to be. If you want to have some ability to melee (though I don't recommend using melee with any force) use a FOmar. For strong spells, FOnewearl is probably the best. If you really need TP badly, it doesn't take too long to gain the use of a Hitogata, which can drain massive amounts of TP per hit. On hard mode, my FOnewearl already drains 50 TP every time she hits someone with it, and it increases each difficulty level. A FOnewearl's higher MST and TP allow her spells to be more effective and lets you cast them more times before you run out of TP.

Genkaku_McDohl
Jul 28, 2003, 03:12 PM
i'd say fomarl. not just becuase i have one, but they have the accuracy for heart/series weapons to connect. i went through all of ruins with a soul rod and no fluids what sowever. not even telepipes or ryuker.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 28, 2003, 03:19 PM
FOmar.
Look the best, great ATP and MST and you can weaken the enmy with spells then go in for a melee.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 03:40 PM
Fomar. Great MSt as well as ATP. for a force at least

magenta
Jul 28, 2003, 04:05 PM
fomarl..

its all about survivability in tanking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

plus fomars are wussies who cant take a slap from a baby booma..

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

aving21
Jul 28, 2003, 05:45 PM
Fomarl...just...no contest..fomar looks retarded

Pastullio
Jul 28, 2003, 05:47 PM
are you asking the best FO in stats or in looks??? if its looks i would go for FOnewearl, if it your asking for the best in stats i would say FOmar (they are the most rounded FO out of them all, even though i perfer my FOnewm because of the MST bonus)

Ketchup345
Jul 28, 2003, 06:16 PM
I'd go FOmarl. She has somewhat balanced stats, able to stand her own if needed, and has the strongest spell in the game (besides the FOnewearls Megid) Grants +50% (more with certain items) and the support tech range x2 helps in multiplayer.

Kanore
Jul 28, 2003, 06:31 PM
I would've said FOmarl for ATA, but I looked at the facts.

1. It's only a 7 ATA difference.
2. It's a 200+ ATP difference.

You could easily make up for the FOmar with Hit% only weapons, and you can get good ones in the shop.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 06:39 PM
wow. thats a huge ATP difference *_*

Superfly_TNT
Jul 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
well i don't know about all you stupid melee fos out there, but uh you do know....FORCES are meant for techs. i don't know if you wannabe melees out there knew that but just so u know. oh and yea, fonewearal is without a doubt the best. has 300 more mst than fonewm which gives them the most edge.

strongmad89
Jul 28, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-07-28 17:20, Superfly_TNT wrote:
well i don't know about all you stupid melee fos out there, but uh you do know....FORCES are meant for techs. i don't know if you wannabe melees out there knew that but just so u know. oh and yea, fonewearal is without a doubt the best. has 300 more mst than fonewm which gives them the most edge.

They are meant for techs, yeah, but a force good in melees is valuable just in case you run out of TP and don't want to spend meseta on fluid-type items.

FinalHell
Jul 28, 2003, 08:04 PM
Forces do require Money. Cause Trifluids=MONEY, LOTS OF IT! But if u had a weapon that steals tp (i.e. Sorcerers cane.) and if u could do good damage ur all set. FOmars are not my favorite class for atp but u have to admit, they do good damage.

For a force that is.

Sumo
Jul 28, 2003, 08:58 PM
FOmars! Cuz they are the coolest looking FOs (shudders at Fonewms giant butt) and cast super fast without weapons.

magenta
Jul 28, 2003, 09:24 PM
actually im the BEST force EVER.

i was so good in dc v2 that i ascended to goddesshood..
but i may yet come back in mortal guise..

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

damn i wish i have pso and a gamecube.

silvermax
Jul 28, 2003, 09:34 PM
Fomarl + Inferno Bazooka, who needs techs now ???

Chibi-Chan
Jul 28, 2003, 10:05 PM
On 2003-07-28 16:31, ChibiWarrior wrote:
I would've said FOmarl for ATA, but I looked at the facts.

1. It's only a 7 ATA difference.
2. It's a 200+ ATP difference.

You could easily make up for the FOmar with Hit% only weapons, and you can get good ones in the shop.

Trust me I know, 7 ATA is a HUGE amount especially once you get to ultimate and are using the best weapons against the best enemies. Ive said this before, but 170 ATA vs 163 ATA base can mean the difference between 6 hits with S-twin or Vulcans, and 3 hits with the same weapon. Thats how precise it gets at that point. Just cause the Fomar has 200 more ATP doesn't mean squat if he can't hit the Fomarl will more than make up the damage in accuracy, plus she wont be hit up by baddies as much after missing like the Fomar would. Also Fomarls have higher def and higher Hp.

Monomate
Jul 29, 2003, 04:00 PM
I AM THE BEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*let's get you into the straight jacket now before the squirrels come over*

but i don wanna!!!

*come on...you've spent too much time on PSO today hon...*

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 29, 2003, 04:41 PM
FOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

FU ĒK!!

magenta
Jul 29, 2003, 05:43 PM
NOOO!!!!

FOMARLL!!!!!!

*wails*

polishedweasel
Jul 29, 2003, 06:02 PM
I like the FOnewm, lotsa power and speed casting is a killer. No weapon for me!

Pixel441
Jul 29, 2003, 06:20 PM
FOnewearl of course, If you want to be good at something [i.e. spell-casters in this case] you need to excel or specialize on it. FOnewearls have more MST/TP and EVP than any other force out there and also compares to other "hunters" [EVP speaking]. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Slicer238
Jul 29, 2003, 06:31 PM
FOnewearl for the tp/mst and the regen tp ability. The megid is a sweet beney plus they are nice for the eyes when their face paint is gone.

Ranger_Larry
Jul 29, 2003, 07:17 PM
FOnewms have by far the best RA techs, and the best GI techs too. (FOmars have the GI bonus too, but far less mst so they still do less damage and can't cast as much because of less tp) FOnewms are the only ones with the RA boost, and those are the best techs!

Para
Jul 29, 2003, 07:35 PM
I prefer FOnewearl just because they have higher MST.