PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 12:59 PM
Ok, I made a topic about a week about help with getting the Delsaber's stuff. I have made over 200+ runs through that first room in "Doc's Secret Plan" on V.Hard and I haven't gotten ANYTHING!!! Oh I've gotten Vjayas and Materials and Grinders out the wazoo.... BUT FREAKING ARM!!! I'm starting to believe that this arm is impossible to get. I could be freaking half way done getting an agito by NOW!!!

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm a Pinkal FOmar. I've checked the guides here and they say that I can get the right arm, so is there something else that I'm doing wrong or do I have like the worst luck EVER!!!

Electron
Jul 28, 2003, 01:03 PM
Just play some ordinary runs through the Ruins.
I found 2 of them in Ruins 2.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 01:09 PM
Why would I do that? I could find 20 Delsabers using my method in the time I would maybe find 10 making a run through ruins. I'm gonna try making a few runs though, just in case. But I have a bad feeling that Pinkal can't get it, cuz I have never spent this much time searching for ANYTHING.

Caecilius
Jul 28, 2003, 01:15 PM
Pinkal CAN get the arm. Why else would I have 6 of the things converted into Busters by now???

If you want one, please feel free to contact me.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 01:19 PM
(gawd, it's times like this I wish I had this game online....)

So it is possible to get them with Pinkal? How'd you get yours? and do you have any idea on what the beat time was?

Micah
Jul 28, 2003, 01:24 PM
get a skyly character, they can get both arms.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 01:28 PM
Everyone can get both arms, just in different difficulties...

Lucas2k4
Jul 28, 2003, 01:31 PM
My old friend got both of them and he's a Pinkal

Electron
Jul 28, 2003, 01:35 PM
On 2003-07-28 11:09, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
Why would I do that? I could find 20 Delsabers using my method in the time I would maybe find 10 making a run through ruins. I'm gonna try making a few runs though, just in case. But I have a bad feeling that Pinkal can't get it, cuz I have never spent this much time searching for ANYTHING.

Then you'll just have to keep on doing the thing you've done this far and don't give up. It will come eventually.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 01:37 PM
Ok then, thx everyone, I guess sooner or later I am bound to get it... but then I have to carry on the task of getting the other arm... >:O

SubstanceD
Jul 28, 2003, 02:34 PM
My Hucaseal is currently using the the Delsaber set ( I have got to update my sig but I refuse to do so untill I find either a Chain Sawd or Red Sword ).

I found 2 Right Arms of Delsaber ( almost back to back ) while doing a standard run through Very Hard Ruins. Shortly after getting and converting them I went to Hard Difficulty and did a run through Hard Ruins and I was lucky enough to have a Delsaber drop his left Arm for me. To be honest I was quite shocked, very rarely do I ever do a level run just for finding 1 item and am fotunate to find what I am looking for ( once again still looking for my Chain Sawd and Red Sword ). As with everything else in this game somtimes you get lucky and somtimes you don't. Anyway I was doing normal runs through Ruins ( no Quests ) when I found both arms, I am not sure if that is any help but that is just how it happened.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 02:53 PM
OMFG!!! YES!!! YOU GUYS MOST HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR LUCK OR SOMETHING, CUZ I JUST GOT IT IN 3 RUNS... TOOK ME 10 MINS!!! YES!!! MUAHHAHAHAHA... NOW I JUST NEED THE LEFT ARM THEN IM SET!!!

YES!!!!

Artemidorus
Jul 28, 2003, 03:02 PM
I'm very suprised you didn't find like 14 Left arms and 0 right arms. Thats how my characters are. I've got too many Left Arms from those Delsabers, and the Right arm is nowhere to be found. . .

Dillon
Jul 28, 2003, 03:11 PM
Just play through normal ruins.

I'd try for Hard or VHard if you can. (I didn't read the whole thread..)

Anyway, on my Viridian HUmar, it took me 4 days to get a Delly's right arm. A Couple runs to get a left ._.

Reenee
Jul 28, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-07-28 11:28, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
Everyone can get both arms, just in different difficulties...

BLUEFULL-Left Arm in Hard, Right Arm in Normal and Very Hard
GREENNILL-Same as BLUEFULL
ORAN-Left Arm in Hard and Ultimate, Right Arm in Normal
PINKAL-Right Arm only in every difficulty
PURPLENUM-Right Arm in Normal, Left Arm in Hard Mode and later.
REDRIA-Same as PURPLENUM
SKYLY-Left Arm in Hard and Ultimate, Right Arm in Normal and Very Hard.
VIRIDIA-Same as SKYLY
WHITILL-Right Arm only found outside of Ultimate
YELLOWBOZE-Left Arm in Hard, Right Arm in other Difficulties

Soukosa
Jul 28, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-07-28 14:34, Reenee wrote:
BLUEFULL-Left Arm in Hard, Right Arm in Normal and Very Hard
GREENNILL-Same as BLUEFULL
ORAN-Left Arm in Hard and Ultimate, Right Arm in Normal
PINKAL-Right Arm only in every difficulty
PURPLENUM-Right Arm in Normal, Left Arm in Hard Mode and later.
REDRIA-Same as PURPLENUM
SKYLY-Left Arm in Hard and Ultimate, Right Arm in Normal and Very Hard.
VIRIDIA-Same as SKYLY
WHITILL-Right Arm only found outside of Ultimate
YELLOWBOZE-Left Arm in Hard, Right Arm in other Difficulties

Funny how they set that up, isn't it? It's rather interesting as to how it drops a monogrinder for some of the ID's where it doesn't drop an arm.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 28, 2003, 11:08 PM
*TRUMPET SOUNDS*

Yes!!!!!!!! I got the Left Arm after about 20 minutes!!! YESS!! It was all worth it BABY!!! Thank you all for your help but Elvis has LEFT THE BUILDING!

*END TRUMPET SOUNDS*