PDA

View Full Version : GC: Couple of Quick Questions

Froggod
Jul 28, 2003, 01:41 PM
just a few quick questions.....

1. Is playing Multiplayer offline the same as playing online? will you run into the same rare enemies or get the same rare items?

2. Is there away to play multiplayer with 2 memory cards, so if my friend comes over how can we play his character and my character in offline multiplayer mode?

Thank You
Froggod

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Froggod on 2003-07-28 11:41 ]</font>

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 01:44 PM
1. Is playing Multiplayer offline the same as playing online? will you run into the same rare enemies or get the same rare items?

Yes, you will, as long as you play with the same Section ID for the first player.

2. Is there away to play multiplayer with 2 memory cards, so if my friend comes over how can we play his character and my character in offline multiplayer mode?

Yes, you can. You would just create a temporary character from the second card, and when you're done, transfer it back to his card.

monkeyfist
Jul 28, 2003, 02:18 PM
i play offline multi every other day so i can help you out.

insert cards
at char select screen, have p1 choose char on card 1
p2 selects "no data" (its green)
p2 selects char
play game
after game you have to transfer p2's char back to his/her card
game will ask "do you want to tranfer chars back to card"
say yes
thats all

joncushing
Jul 28, 2003, 06:13 PM
Dont forget to transfer your mates character back to his memory card before turning the cube off otherwise he will lose his character

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joncushing on 2003-07-28 16:14 ]</font>

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 06:15 PM
No, he'll just lose all his items. The character will still be there. (Trust me. It's happened to me before.)

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 28, 2003, 06:18 PM
Actually if u forget to transfer ur frends character bak tell him not to do anything till he comes back over and u can transfer the character back.
U can leave a charater on a card for as long as u want with out hm losing his stuff.

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 06:19 PM
But if you cancel the transferred status you'll lose the items.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 28, 2003, 06:25 PM
yay, just dont cancel while ur transfering or by by to all his items!
And if he leaves his char on there tell him not to select that char and hit untransfer char or it will delete everything but his lvl.