PDA

View Full Version : Hulex has returned!...sorta... (again)

Hulex
Jul 28, 2003, 02:51 PM
Okies, here's the deal. I left PSO and PSOW for a loooong time, and now that I've finally gotten a copy of PSO Eps I and II for GCN, I'll soon be able to meet all of you that I know and play online again. Well...assuming you people still _play_ o.o;;

Thing is, that _might_ take a while. Since there are kids here, I'll simply put it like this. Hulex did some stupid crap, and now he's grounded from all forms of internet for a while. I'm typing this at the library, the one place I'm safe. Hell, I prolly won't even be able to read the replies to this for another week. Point is, I'm back. To those of you who know me: HI! It's nice to see you all again. To those who don't know me...uhh...either ignore this all completely or just...Hi, I'm Hulex.

What's new? Well, I sorta kinda have a girlfriend living in DC (HI HARUKA!! ^_^) and I've really gotten into the furry fandom...perhaps a bit too much, which is part of the reason I'm internet-grounded.

Aaaaanyway...to sum it up: Hulex is back, has GCN PSO, will be online _eventually_, and wants to play with you people again, if you still play.

Whew! Now that I wrote all this down, I gotta get back to work, shelving books for old ladies. Woo! o.o

Hulex Bonzai Chan
~Blue fox of furry doom~

Dangerous55
Jul 28, 2003, 03:21 PM
If I could sing, I would sing this in a hilarious melody:

Your going to be dissapointed......dissssssssssssaapointed!

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 03:26 PM
welcome back.........?

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 03:57 PM
Uhhh... welcome back, stranger?

*Eats bee larvae*

Mmmmm... tasty.

DeathCheese87
Jul 28, 2003, 05:03 PM
i REMEBER.

but i dont play PSO anymore. have fun anyways.

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
On 2003-07-28 13:21, Dangerous55 wrote:
If I could sing, I would sing this in a hilarious melody:

Your going to be dissapointed......dissssssssssssaapointed!

I sang it to a hilarious melody in my head, and you're right, it was funny.

Welcome back sorta kinda again Hulex. o_O

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 05:31 PM
I have this horrible picture of a really ugly fat person singing diisssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppointed in a high pitched voice that is way off tune.

*Shudders*

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 28, 2003, 05:33 PM
I don't know ya but.. welcome back! Soon...?

s.TiNgEr
Jul 28, 2003, 06:19 PM
On 2003-07-28 13:57, JTeebo wrote:

*Eats bee larvae*

Mmmmm... tasty.

you eat a lot don't you?

Ness
Jul 28, 2003, 08:07 PM
Welcome back.

Callie
Jul 29, 2003, 10:12 AM
i play pso still and welcome back........

Vanango
Jul 29, 2003, 11:58 AM
Hi, Welcome back.

JTeebo
Jul 29, 2003, 12:07 PM
On 2003-07-28 13:57, JTeebo wrote:

*Eats bee larvae*

Mmmmm... tasty.

you eat a lot don't you?

Yes, yes I do.

*Eats this comment*

Mmmm... tasty.

Hulex
Jul 30, 2003, 12:24 PM
Wheee!~ Okay, I'm online (for like an hour a day) I'm...checking Antares 8 every once in a while, my results came back negative, etc...

So..I'm quite happy! I'm on my way back to using the computer and being online with PSO and allll sorts of super-happy stuff.

I'll be online in a few minutes or maybe an hour so uhh...if anyone's alive and wants to swap guild cards, I'll be there.. ^^

tiltnkirby26
Jul 30, 2003, 12:28 PM
I'll be there.
*holds up ethernet to Cube*

Hulex
Jul 30, 2003, 12:45 PM
Cool! I..have no idea who you are..but let teh PSO gaming party thingy begin! ^o.o^

P.S. Damn Nintendo for not making a keyboard... x.x