PDA

View Full Version : na na na hey hey hey good bye (GC)

HaLLa
Jul 28, 2003, 02:57 PM
Well the max stat trick is out. Not only will everybody run around with BKBs but they will have maxed stats too

gallaugher
Jul 28, 2003, 03:09 PM
I don't care. The amount of idiots is still the same & I don't play with them.

AUTO_
Jul 28, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-07-28 12:57, HaLLa wrote:
Not only will everybody run around with BKBs

I wonder what that will be like...I can't even imagine.

Halla I think you're shining way to much light on this max-stats info (3 threads?), and the best way to prevent it is to stop talking about it--because when you post that info you're not really helping anyone, just informing those that want to find out more.

This won't change anything, except give another ego-boost to wannabe hackers. I'm still going to continue to make my Legit Only games; have 3 dupers join per legit, and keep trucking on my merry way.

I think most PSO "hackers" need to hack into a Clearisil keg and act like half-fucking adults.

Artemidorus
Jul 28, 2003, 05:40 PM
ya know, that really sucks. I've made personal uh.. "Guidelines" to all my characters and how I should raise theirs stats, which to max, what items to use, etc. And now cheap losers can get there without any thought. that makes me very disappointed, but again, happy that I'll be able to raise nearly perfect characters Legit! Whoot whoo~ Legit gamers now have a new ally (that'd be me)...at least once I get online. . .

bordering
Jul 28, 2003, 05:42 PM
On 2003-07-28 13:09, gallaugher wrote:
I don't care. The amount of idiots is still the same & I don't play with them.

well put ward! couldn't agree more. hehe. it still sucks... but it won't wreck the game for those of us lucky enough to have a secure legit enclave.

aving21
Jul 28, 2003, 05:48 PM
what is this max stat all about??? has it hit xbox yet if it has i quit

Tenton
Jul 28, 2003, 06:25 PM
Just find that out that, OMG thank god i dont play battle^.^(i will never get over the shame of been beaten by a lv1)

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 28, 2003, 06:39 PM
eh, if a lvl one wooping up, introduce him to are most hated friend MEGID!

HaLLa
Jul 28, 2003, 11:49 PM
It doesnt matter in battle. It will make you a lot better but 2 things

1) hp wont be better

2) there is an AR code that makes you superhuman

Fojar
Jul 29, 2003, 12:36 AM
On 2003-07-28 15:48, aving21 wrote:

i think psox has a bit more to worry about other than max stats.

ginko990
Jul 29, 2003, 01:05 AM
On 2003-07-28 22:36, Fojar wrote:

On 2003-07-28 15:48, aving21 wrote:

i think psox has a bit more to worry about other than max stats.

We have our share of problems, not doubt, but i think maxed stats at level 1 is up there.

brillyfresh
Jul 29, 2003, 01:14 AM
On 2003-07-28 13:58, AUTO_ wrote:
Halla I think you're shining way to much light on this max-stats info (3 threads?), and the best way to prevent it is to stop talking about it--because when you post that info you're not really helping anyone, just informing those that want to find out more.

actually, anytime Halla posts a new exploit/hack/cheat discovery here, i check out that "other site" that i know he frequents ... otherwise, i almost never go to that "other site" because the majority of the info there is bullshit

Aero_Ruisu
Jul 29, 2003, 03:25 AM
Silly Hackers, perhaps they will rot in Hell, but then again it is only a game and my LIFE.

rena-ko
Jul 29, 2003, 05:23 AM
who cares, unless they dont PK or NOL again...

Brett
Jul 29, 2003, 07:59 AM
my feelings on this cheat are quite varied. I know about this and would like to use it but I don't wanna f*** up my 4 main characters.

Tenton
Jul 29, 2003, 10:10 AM
Just try it on my friend's char last night(he play offline only anyway. i m not going to mass up my char's states) Well, the goodthing is u can use lv 30 tech(not sure about this couse i havent get all lv 30 discs, but should be) at lv1, and the bad thing is.....u can use lv 30 tech at lv1

K9999
Jul 29, 2003, 12:14 PM
The poster didn't even get the fucking lyrics right

HaLLa
Jul 29, 2003, 01:15 PM
hey close enough

Micah
Jul 29, 2003, 01:17 PM
blah.. even if cheaters/hackers got hacks to be invincible constantly.. we legits would still own with skill.

cough#%@#% %#$%@%#$ %@#%@#%cough

Zarana
Jul 29, 2003, 07:46 PM
I can sense the first wave of bans coming. Honestly, how hard can it be to set up something that bans everyone who has gone over their Material limit? If they take action, all these morons (and yes, only morons use this, don't try to make a reply) will be complaining here soon enough.

MaximumDrive
Jul 29, 2003, 08:06 PM
Funny how the whole world really only looks at what other people do in a game. Seriously, the truth of the matter is that if you really cared, it shouldn't bug you. Are you paying the price, which I don't know cuz I don't play online, but do you pay that to be angry at other people for cheating? Now if Im correct, you can pay 50 cents to play an arcade game to get the same results. And what I mean is who give as rats ass what u think about cheaters and their cheats. If someone asked you, only the person who asked you wants to know. Not the rest of the world. So slow down with your complaining, cuz a lil more and ur gonna have grey hair at the age of 12. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AppieDPC
Jul 30, 2003, 05:42 AM
On 2003-07-29 17:46, Zarana wrote:
I can sense the first wave of bans coming. Honestly, how hard can it be to set up something that bans everyone who has gone over their Material limit? If they take action, all these morons (and yes, only morons use this, don't try to make a reply) will be complaining here soon enough.

well
ST can't bann you for "exceeding your material limit", because the trick doesn't do anything with mats http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And secondly you are not exceeding the max stat limit so not doing anything "illegal" either.
Of course I could be wrong and banns from ST follow shortly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I couldn't care less if somebody uses this trick.

blah.. even if cheaters/hackers got hacks to be invincible constantly.. we legits would still own with skill.

cough#%@#% %#$%@%#$ %@#%@#%cough

Not ALL "cheaters/hackers" lack skill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-07-30 03:50 ]</font>