PDA

View Full Version : GC: Rico's Revenge

LiVe4gCn
Jul 28, 2003, 03:50 PM
Apparently Rico had a small tiff with my HUmar before she left. I was in VHard Forest doing my second run searching for my soon to be Yamato, When I went into one of the rooms with about 4 Gobooma's. After I slay the first 3 I still have plenty of HP to just go ahead and kill the last one so I run back a little to give the camera some room and once I turn to kill the last Gobooma I notice the stupid ring on the floor with those messages inside so once I attack instead the my character starts reading the stupid message! While my dumb character is reading the message at a extremely fast speed so I can get off the stupid message the Gobooma starts whailing away at me! It took him a good 6 hits and I died. Just for me to be brought back by the scape doll I just required in the last room grrrr I'm saving those for VHard and Ultimate Falz. But in the same run apparently the game noticed this injustice and I killed a Hildebear and gave me his head (the first one I ever found). And in the run after that I got my first Gobooma's Right Arm I don't use it but it's cool to know you have all the enemy parts in one area. By the way have any of you been killed this way? It's the most annoying ways to go.

JTeebo
Jul 28, 2003, 03:54 PM
Yeah. I have. I went to read one (I'm sure why I was reading it actually), and then I saw the Ob Lily down in the corner of the room. I was pressing A as fast as I could, watching as it reared it's head, hoping I could dodge in time.

I couldn't.

Nambrosia
Jul 28, 2003, 04:01 PM
Nah.. I'm never near enough to any message pack that lights up before all enemies are gone, so the enemies can't take advantage of the packs.. (which by the way, the ones that light up before all the enemies are dead? The enemies put those out! XD j/k)